17th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best in IP university for MBA? Is it possible to get a good college in IP?

hi.......i want to know which college is best in i.p university...for m.b.a...i've scored 1532 rank...is it possible to gt gud college in i.p.......plzzz tl me...asap...i really nd to knw

Related Questions:
13th July 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best in IP university for MBA? Is it possible to get a good college in IP?

which is the best college for MBA in I.P university?
4th December 2011, 07:44 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Which college is the best in IP university for MBA? Is it possible to get a good college in IP?

As per my information, the best colleges are
Guru Gobind Singh College
Ambedkar Institute of Technology
With this rank hopefully,you will be able to secure a seat in these colleges.
GOOD LUCK.
22nd May 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges in ipu for mba?? what are the chances of getting admission wih 227 rank..belonging from outside delhi region??...plzz reply
8th June 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 5310 & i have applied in SC category, will i be able to get admission into these colleges:
Guru Gobind Singh College
Ambedkar Institute of Technology ??????
2nd January 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

List of best MBA colleges in IP University for MBA?
4th January 2013, 03:32 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

college is the best in IP university for MBA

1.guru gobind singh coll.

2.ambedkar inst. of techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?