25th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Any hope of getting a good MBA college after scoring 40% marks in graduation?

i have 1 year back in graduation, i've secured 40% marks in my graduation. is there any hope of getting a good MBA college & by how?

12th October 2011, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any hope of getting a good MBA college after scoring 40% marks in graduation?

As far as CAT exam is concerned and admission to IIMs is concerned there are certain eligibility criteria. The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in their graduate examinations. But there is no such requirement for MAT exam. So, IIMs is not an option for you. Most colleges demand a 50% in graduation.
4th November 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any hope of getting a good MBA college after scoring 40% marks in graduation?

i am a graduate with 45% marks in economics...what are the career options for me.....preeti kolkata
23rd January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Any college with 40% in cat nd 68% in graduation?
6th February 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Any hope of getting a good MBA college 2012 after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
19th March 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE WITH 40% WHAT I GET MBA ADMISSION?
19th March 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE WITH 40% WHAT I TAKE MBA ADMISSION?
19th March 2013, 01:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After scoring 40% marks in Graduation you can apply for Entrance exam such as MAT for admission to MBA where there is no requirement of any percentage of marks criteria in Graduation. So in order to get admission to good MBA colleges you have to crack MAT with good score.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) for admission to two years Post Graduation MBA(Master of Business Administration) course in some top MAT recognised MBA Colleges which are as follows:-

Institute of Business Management & Technology - Bangalore
Disha Institute of Advanced Studies - Delhi
JK Business School - Gurgaon
Graduate School of Business Administration - Delhi
International Institute of Business Studies - Bangalore
Jaipuria Institute of Management - Lucknow
Alliance Business School - Bangalore
30th July 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any master degree if we scored 43% in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?