27th January 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Best branch and institute for a B.Tech Electronics student? How many times is MAT conducted in a year?

my son has done B.Tech(electronics in july with 56%.I want him to do mba.Which branch and institution will be best suited. I also want to know how many times MAT conducts the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  3. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  4. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?
  6. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  7. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  8. How many times can I give MAT exam
  9. MAT 2016 score is valid for admission in academic year 2016-2018?
  10. With the MAT May 2016 score can I get admission for MBA/PGDM on 2017? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  12. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  13. Which is the best institute for power plant training? I am a B.E pass out electronics and communication branch student
  14. Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA management after scoring 45% in graduation
  16. How to take admission in MBA after doing B.Com?
  17. Can I join MBA after a year based on this year MAT score?
  18. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
28th January 2011, 06:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best branch and institute for a B.Tech Electronics student? How many times is MAT conducted in a year?

There are a quite a few streams available. Since he is from the electronics stream he could choose systems stream if interested. Otherwise he can go in for marketing or finance or even hr. He can select the stream while in the 2nd semester. The MAT is conducted 4 times a year. The list of institutes considering MAT score are available in the site. You can choose from the same.
28th January 2011, 09:26 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best branch and institute for a B.Tech Electronics student? How many times is MAT conducted in a year?

hi...
i think his marks are very low for getting admission into institutes like iim's,
it would be better for him to try for colleges like symbiosis or icfai,
or any other state level mba colleges,
he cam also try for jmet and do mba from iits
as for as mat is concerned it is conducted four times an year
all the best
8th April 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

which is best branch in b tech?
28th May 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

ECE is best branch in B.tech.
5th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ELIGIBLITY ADMISSION CRETERIA OF RPET ISECURE 43MARKS INMATHS;66MARKS IN CHEMESTRY ;51MARKS INPHYSICS .CAN I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH?
4th July 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

DO U THINK THE FEW CANDIDATE WHO PASS JAMB THIS YEAR WILL BE ENOUGH FOR THE NUMBER OF INSTITUTION WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.
25th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i had completed by b-tech with EC branch with 70% and now i want to join MBA,
which Branch in MBA will be best for me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?