13th July 2011, 09:13 PM
rajani.kola

Are there any institutes providing study material for CSIR(Maths)?

Hi,
This rajani.
am completed my M.Sc(MATHS). Now i want to do Phd in maths.
At Present am staying kochi & i have a small kid.
So am unable to attend the classes thats what i need study material & practice papers for preparing for exam.
otherwise is thiere any chance to attend the online classes for CSIR(MATHS) coaching?
could u please tell me the coaching centers available on kochi?
Please give me the ans.

Thanks
rajani.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes providing correspondence material for GATe exam in electronics and communication technology
  2. List of coaching institutions offering NET in life sciences? How may I get study material for NET? Number of attempts available?
  3. Where can I get study material for RBI Grade B Exam?
  4. Are there any institutes providing study material for CSIR(Maths)?
  5. Relevant study material and syllabus for UGC NET Economics? Is it worth investing in correspondence institutes study materials? -- [New]
  6. Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?
  7. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Names of recognized institutes for preparation for Banking course? From where to get the study material?
  8. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  9. Where to get the study material for JMET exam? What is the procedure for it?
  10. From where to get CAT study material of TIME Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers?
  12. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  13. Study material for ICDS supervisor post?
  14. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  15. Books for math olympiads? Coaching institutes? Study material?
  16. Procedure to get the Study material for Section A?
  17. From where to get GATE study material?
  18. How can I get study material for RAS prelims? Which website provides the study material
7th April 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any institutes providing study material for CSIR(Maths)?

I am preparing for csir NET maths.can I get study material from the best institute? And also previous solved papers of csir maths?
7th September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any institutes providing study material for CSIR(Maths)?

Sir,
Good morning
I am defence personal
I want to do qualify NET exam
Have any preparational institute near Patna
Or
How can I get study material
My email is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?