12th August 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job after completion of MCA course from SMU in Distance Learning?

I am doing MCA from S.M.U after completing B.A.
can i get job after doing mca from s.m.u. distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  3. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  7. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  8. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  9. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  10. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  11. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  12. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  13. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  14. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  15. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  18. Which is the best college to join B.Ed course in Distance Learning in Malapuram after completion of B.Com course?
25th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job after completion of MCA course from SMU in Distance Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing MCA from S.M.U after completing B.A.
can i get job after doing mca from s.m.u. distance education?
Yes, if you do well in your exams you will certainly get a job. In today's world where the competition is so high it is difficult to get desired jobs but is easier for intelligent and professional MCA candidates to get a job. You can also post your resume in different job search websites, they will contact you as per your educational qualification and the requirement of the recruiter.
19th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job after completion of MCA course from SMU in Distance Learning?

Can i get admission For MCA in Mumbai university after completing BCA in SMU
28th July 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

difference between correspondance and distance ?
30th September 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

M.SC(CS) FEE OF BANGALORE UNIVERSITY
30th July 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Now I am persuing b.com and gniit from NIIT can I got job after this?? and I also want to do MCA distance can I upgrade my skill after this and it's useful for me to get job specialy in guja4
17th October 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

should i do mca from smu after complete my bca. n it wil beneficial for me in distance learning.
30th August 2016, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

After bscit doing job in IT company with MCA Correspondence is better or regular MCA is better....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?