31st May 2011, 09:31 AM
Praban Thapa

What is the job placement after MCA distance education? Do we need to go to college everyday?

What is the job placement after MCA distance Education and do we need to go college everyday as I want to work after completing my BCA?
...please suggest

2nd June 2011, 05:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job placement after MCA distance education? Do we need to go to college everyday?

If you are opting for distance education then certainly there is no need for you to go in for classes daily. But before registering for any of the courses make sure that you check out whether the same is a recognised institute. You will need to balance your time between your job and your studies. Ideally try to study early in the morning as it may be late when you come back from work. If you score well in the course certainly finding a job suiting it will not be a problem.
1st August 2011, 08:14 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job placement after MCA distance education? Do we need to go to college everyday?

You have taken a good decision.

Distance education or correspondence or open education itself means that you can learn and get a degree without going to college.

Every thing is done through internet and post.
The study materials will be sent to your address, and you can also take online classes...that is the main importance of distance learning.

After MCA, you can can work for any IT company big or small as a system developer and various other roles.

After MCA you can get jobs in industries like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support etc.

You can get the posts like:

Trainee Programmer

software tester

software analyst

Software Engineer

software administrator

software programmer

The companies where you can get good jobs and salary are:

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS),
Infosys,
Wipro,
Cognizant Technology Services(CTS),
IBM,
Accenture

SALARY:

2.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs approx or higher.....

So carry on with your decision.......
18th August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.c.a through distance education . i got 70% in 2009. now which course is helpful for me to enter into software field.
Sap Abap or software testing or oracle pl sql
19th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Is there any software company,s which can accept both UG and PG distance education.

I had done my BA through Ambedkar Open University HYD- distance and done my MCA through Annamalai university Bangalore- distance.
Both are distance education.
13th October 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sorry, there is no option in HCL, INFOSYS AND TCS, IBM, Accenture OR WIPRO for distance learning students
i suggest don't take admission in Distance Learning (any university).plz..............
8th November 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Distance education or correspondence or open education itself means that you can learn and get a degree without going to college.

The study materials will be sent to your address, and you can also take online classes...that is the main importance of distance learning.

After MCA, you can can work for any IT company big or small as a system developer and various other roles.

After MCA you can get jobs in industries like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support
14th November 2011, 04:46 PM
Beready

hello friend,

if you complete your MCA degree then why you worried about job .
you know a MCA degree is equivalent to a B.tech degree.
and although you are from software background .
and you can get easily a software job with this MCA degree.
good luck.
14th November 2011, 11:58 PM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

After MCA you can get jobs in industries like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support etc.

Trainee Programmer

software tester

software analyst

Software Engineer

software administrator

software programmer

Infosys,
Wipro,
IBM,
Accenture

SALARY:

Thanks
20th November 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.2%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
MCA from Distance Learning, University Of IGNOU? Good or bad in terms of placements?
22nd November 2011, 10:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

MCA is Masters in Computer Administration. You may only pursue it once you have done your graduation it being a post graduate degree course.

Now MCA in distance mode is of lesser value than the regular MCA, and so its refused by many big MNC's operating in India and Abroad.

Reason being, MCA is a masters course and that too technical. You must have a constant touch with a course, you have to do it for 2 years and so regular class room people are a step ahead when the distance people are compared to them. Any company would want to recruit a regular degree professional rather than a distance learner.

I won't say distance learning is a waste, but if you are to work in any big MNC, you have to have experience of work.

So best would be get yourself recruited in some small company in India, major recruiters being :

TCS
CTS
Wipro
Infosys
Accenture
HCL.

You would gain knowledge here, and doing so would all life and power to your MCA degree. You would work as software professionals, tester's, programmers, etc. Once you have the real knowledge and experience in your pocket you are no par below the regular MCA candidates.

Expecting a handsome salary also won't be wrong then.

So all the best.

Regards
#RJ#
22nd July 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the job placement after MCA distance education? Do we need to go to college everyday?

there were very appartunity after successful completion of ur course
the mca is a very featurefull degree it can help to acchieve ur distination in top it companies like TCS WIPRO SATYAM TECH MAHINDRA IBM MICROSOFT and much more
22nd July 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what about the appartunity after distance mode mca
25th July 2012, 08:23 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Trainee Programmer

software tester

software analyst

Software Engineer

software administrator

software programmer

Infosys,
Wipro,
IBM,
Accenture

SALARY:

14th October 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I am currently working in System &Service ,a vendor company of TCS . I am posted in the company as Application SOftware Supervisor . I am doing acá currently from jaipur national university which is distance education . I have completed Doeacc A level with 55-64%,Graduation in Commerce with 46.5%,class 12 with 57.5%and class 10 with 75%. I have received training in Sap .please suggest what to do next .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?