31st July 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any jobs in Airports for B.Com passed candidates?

I recently completed B.Com and I would like to get a suitable job in Airport. What kinds of jobs are available and how will I get to join there? What about Ground Duty Staffs? What are the duties and responsibilities of Ground Staffs? Am I eligible to apply?

3rd August 2019, 06:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any jobs in Airports for B.Com passed candidates?

Ground staff at an airport perform several important duties to ensure the safety and comfort of airline passengers and crew members, including check in baggage, stalking air craft with refreshments and cleaning the plane and Runway between flights.

To become an airport ground staff the minimum qualification required is plus two in any stream followed by diploma or PG diploma course in their related field. The Aspiring candidate must be between the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
3rd August 2019, 06:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any jobs in Airports for B.Com passed candidates?

Being a B.Com degree holder, you are not eligible to apply for the post of ground staff duty because the minimum qualification required is plus two in any stream followed by diploma or PG diploma course in the related field.

Duties of ground duty staff-
Ground staff at an airport perform several important duties such as including checking baggage, stocking air craft with refreshments, and cleaning the plane and the Runway between flights.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?