20th January 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?

I am forty five years old and l am searching for my kind of course and career. My qualification are ma. m.ed and p.g diploma in human rights.

20th January 2016, 06:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?

As you have done master's degree in arts and if you have secured 55% marks in it then the best career opportunity for you will be to become lecturer in government colleges by qualifying in NET examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year in June and December for lectureship and JRF. There is no age limit for this exam for lectureship.

From my point of view, it would be the best option for you. Qualify NET exam and apply for vacancies of lecturer in government colleges.
13th June 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?

I am 38 years old, I did my MCA first class through open university (IGNOU) , I have worked at NIIT technology,Wipro, etc right now I want to change to lecturer computer science, should I do MSc in day college, which college appoints MCA open university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?