21st June 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Person after clearing the backlog can get an opportunity to work in Wipro?

sir,if somebody have been selected for the wipro vase program.and have back in any semester but now it is clear ,so plz tell me will the person getting the opportunity to work in wipro and when he will receive the call letter?describe the detailed criteria for that?
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  2. Wipro WASE job opportunity with a backlog
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  4. How to clear out the Backlogs?
  5. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  6. Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
  8. What a person with good academic record should do for internship?
  9. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  10. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  12. Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after clearing my backlogs?
  14. Does WIPRO provide 6 months training? I want to do training in WIPRO
  15. Will I be able to get admission for MBA even when I have 2 backlogs in Graduation which I will clear in the next exam?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  17. Am i eligible to attend placement in WIPRO if I have a backlog in my 1st year
  18. Can I apply for IAF after clearing my engineering backlogs?
24th June 2015, 12:20 PM
mwh

Default Re: Person after clearing the backlog can get an opportunity to work in Wipro?

As you have cleared all the semesters you are eligible to work in wipro.
The eligibility criteria for wipro is:
candidate should get 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and b.tech.
Candidate should not have any backlogs.
Candidate should not have gap more than 2 years between your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?