31st January 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Clinical Research? What is the fee structure for 2 years course

I want know about sai cleanical reasearch institute? Is it better for to do msc cleanical reasearch ?and tell me the exact fees structure for 2yrs course. And job scope after completed msc cleanical reasearch pls give me the suggestins.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  3. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  4. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  5. What is the fee structure of MSc clinical research?
  6. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do MSc Clinical Research? What is the fee structure for 2 years course
  8. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  10. Fee structure of MSc Clinical Research Course in Bangalore?
  11. Fee structure for icri courses?
  12. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  13. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  14. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  15. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  16. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing? -- [New]
25th July 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Clinical Research? What is the fee structure for 2 years course

I want to know about entrance exam for clinical research ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?