14th November 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any NET examination Hindi Subject? I am M.A in Hindi from Kuk Haryana

Dear Sir /Madam
Greetings of the day!!!!!!!!!!
I am MA in Hindi from KUK Haryana.
I want to know that is there any NET examination in Hindi subject from any university in Haryana or in India.
Plz. do the needfull ASAP.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  2. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  3. How to do M.A Hindi from Haryana? I am a graduate with 46% in English LIT and Psychology from Kanpur University
  4. What can I do after M.A Hindi?
  5. What is the future after M.A Hindi?
  6. Eligibility to apply in STET for a M.Phil pursuing candidate of Himachal Pradesh University and completed B.Ed from KUK?
  7. Which are the combination of subjects in B.Ed? I have done B.A with 54% from KUK
  8. Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?
  9. Can I appear in UGC NET for Hindi Literature subject? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course after qualifying for B.A course without any subject from Matriculation to B.A?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 40% in B.A? Which colleges can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get job of Hindi lecturer in Mumbai vicinity? I've completed M.A(Hindi) and M.Phil(Hindi) with first class grade and cleared NET examination
  13. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  14. How may I do B.Ed in Hindi? Is it compulsory to have Hindi as an optional subject in B.A for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for Hindi B.Ed after completing Sastri in Hindi?
  16. What is the qualification of the NET for in hindi subject?
  17. Haryana Board Class 10 Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to do Hindi Language paper at 10th level for recruitment in Haryana?
22nd February 2012, 03:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any NET examination Hindi Subject? I am M.A in Hindi from Kuk Haryana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir /Madam
Greetings of the day!!!!!!!!!!
I am MA in Hindi from KUK Haryana.
I want to know that is there any NET examination in Hindi subject from any university in Haryana or in India.
Plz. do the needfull ASAP.
thanks
National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grant Commission on national level and is basically an entrance exam, qualifying which is mandatory to be considered for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Universities and Colleges any where in India.

The examination is conducted in various subjects including Hindi. So, if you have done your masters in Hindi from a recognized university and have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam, you can definitely apply for the test.

The test comprise of three compulsory papers including two papers in your relevant discipline and one paper to check the aptitude of the candidate for becoming a lecturer in Universities and Colleges.
The questions in each papers will be of objective type in which Paper I and Paper II will comprise of 100 marks each and Paper III will comprise of 150 marks.

For Syllabus of Hindi, click here.

For further information, refer to www.ugcnetonline.in
19th October 2012, 09:00 PM

Default contact me for more details regarding your NET.

ya you can do net, call me i will give details and i do need one small help that you can do. ok. bye
20th October 2012, 09:41 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any NET examination Hindi Subject? I am M.A in Hindi from Kuk Haryana

Yes Hindi is one of the subjects for the National Eligibility Test. The subject Code of Hindi is 20. Therefore if you meet the percentage requirement for National Eligibility Test, please feel free to apply for the exam.

The nex NET exam will be conducted in December. You will have to apply immediately for the National Eligibility Test otherwise will have to wait till next year June to get another chance. Although I must tell you that less than 2 months may not be sufficient to prepare for the exam. But still it would be up to you to apply now or next year. By the way there is no restriction of number of attempts.

NET exam is for the College Lectureship.You will have post graduation degree to appear for the exam. This exam is not conducted by universities but UGC which means University Grants Commission.

You can either appear for NET which is central level exam. What it means is that you will get job in central govt college which may not be in Haryana. If you want job within Haryana then apply for the Haryana SET exam. The SET exam is almost same as NET but a state level exam. Even the eligibility criteria is the same.

Eligibility

1. A post graduation degree from UGC recognized university.

2. A minimum of 55 percent marks in the post graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need only 50 percent marks.

4. You can also appear for NET while in final year of post graduation.

5. Your subject for NET would be decided by PG degree.

6. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

7. Also there is no restriction on number of attempts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?