21st June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after M.A Hindi?

dear sir ,
what is the futuer after m.a. hindi and NET exame with hindi subject.
GIRISH KUMAR BARNWAL

28th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after M.A Hindi?

i have passed m.a. 46%. what course i can do?
4th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what i do after m.a in hindi and how do m.phill in hindi crrospodence?
13th July 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to do somthng releated with hindi.as i have done M.A in this subject.i dont want to do b.ed.is there any scope.inspit ,b.ed!!!...somthing like writing in newapaper or anything intresting or inspiring!(or can u list me the professions releated hindi)bec i dont no.
14th July 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

what i do after doing m a in hindi from ignou what qualification for a lecturer and what i do after doing m phil in hindi
10th September 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir m doing ma hindi from open universty kya main iske sath hi b.ed bhi kar sakti hun plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me sir
13th November 2012, 02:27 PM
sah.alok

well as you have completed M.A in hindi you can apply for teaching post at government colleges and schools they offer a good salary,and you will always cherish the job
other than these there are many government sectors like railways,bank,defence etc
the minimum qualification to get a good job in the government sector is graduation with minimum 60% and you have completed your m.a in hindi you are post graduate and your chances will be huge there.the different government sectors are air force,navy,army,bank,railways etc.
for more information visit the following sites
1)www.nausena-bharti.nic.in (navy official website)
2)www.careerairforce.nic.in (air force official website)
3)www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (army oficial website)
4)railway recruitment board for railway jobs
14th November 2012, 12:45 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend ,
MA Hindi is the popular course of india.MA in Hindi , a 2year postgraduate program provides education about Hindi language & its literature.Usually students of this course are selected in merit basis in qualiying examination and some of the universities conducted entrance exam .After successful completion MA in hindi ,one can join in news organization as editor,News anchor,reporter etc,or become a news translator ,Hindi writer etc.Teaching the subjects in schools is possible after completing MA Hindi course.
15th November 2012, 12:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello Mr. Girish,
After M.A. in Hindi you can quite effectively join a school and go for teaching Hindi language or Literature. You will just need one more qualification and that is B.Ed. or Bachelor's in Education. After this one year diploma course you will be eligible for teaching in any school in India. Although for government schools clearing of SSC or school service examination is also necessary. But in private school you will get a chance to teach Hindi. So join any B.Ed. institute. One such institute is IGNOU university. Please log onto www.quikr.com to check on Hindi teaching jobs.
28th November 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done MA hindi what i can do after that and give me all information about b.ed and m.phill clloges
28th December 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is phd.how can i appear for phd in hindi lit. What is the bnifit of phd. What qualitis must i hv
31st December 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done MA from hindi so just i want to know weather am eligible to teach in degree college without without any addisional degree like bed or be
31st December 2012, 07:38 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The best option after completing MA in Hindi is to apply for the National Eligibility Test. The test is conducted twice a year in June and December. Notification of the exam is released by the University Grants Commission.

The National Eligibility Test is for PhD and college lectureship. Clearing the exam will get you assistant professor job in central government colleges. If you want job in state government funded colleges then you will have to appear for the State Eligibility Test (SET) entrance exam.

The criteria for SET is same as the NET. The only difference here is that NET is conducted for central government colleges while SET is conducted by each state of India for its own colleges.

Eligibility

1. The candidate should be of Indian origin.

2. Post graduation degree in any stream.

3. Must complete PG from college recognized by University Grants Commission.

4. 55 percent marks in master degree course.

5. 50 percent marks in case belong to SC/ST.

6. The final year students are also welcomed to apply.

7. Select NET subject which is relevant to your PG course.

Age Limit

1. Age Limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship.

2. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. upto 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST.

4. There is no upper age limit for lecturer.
19th August 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done MA with hindi & qualify the NET exam also...so now I can I apply in any college for lecturership.
1st November 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what should I do after M.A (I.R)?
28th June 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done (compleated) m.a.hindi next i writ NET APSET JRF UGC NET & i am eligible for Junior Lecturers, and Degree Lecturers. So, Iam happy...

Manikanta..
5th August 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing right now ma in hindi so what percentage of marks need to become a hindi teacher
18th January 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in drawing n painting with 70 %
What should do I after it. Please someone suggest.
5th May 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my m.a (hindi) programme through correspondence.now, i would like to do phd...can you told me how can i apply this and what are the important informations related...
2nd June 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in Hindi with 58% marks from IGNOU.I am doing preparation for NET exam.I ask you what is process of after clear Net exam
17th June 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MA in Hindi.
can I now apply for school teaching...?
Is b.ed necessary for the school teacher?
8th March 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed M.A in Hindi and B.ED with first division.Now I am confused what to do further.As I told you I have completed B.Ed too so M.Ed is another option for me beside of research in Hindi.Which course is more effective for me M.Phil in Hindi or M.Ed at this stage.Plz suggest.
10th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed my M.A Hindi with 65% result even i did B.ed also now i am looking for special educator job. can I get please suggest me. Thank you.
26th June 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed BA from political sc. And i want to take admission in MA but i am confused which sub should i take either hindi or political with respect to opportunities....
7th October 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,can i study one year accounting course after post graduation in hindi. Is there any chance to become accountant in abroad after this course
15th December 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I did blis from IGNOU and now I am doing m.a in Hindi from IGNOU university.....now I am 32 years female.....can I have scope of a govt job in my present and future.....please reply sir
22nd August 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

how to do b ed after getting 44% in BA and 55% in Ma. is i am eligible to do BEd. thanks
27th December 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA in hindi from DU regular and doing MA Hindi from DU.SOL what should i do to get a government job in teaching .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?