2nd May 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any NRI sponsored admission available for doing B.Tech Computer Science course in college?

Is there any NRI sponsored admission available for doing B.Tech Computer Science course in college? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? I need to know in order to apply for the the course based on it. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  2. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. From where to get application forms of Dairy Technology?
  4. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  5. What does AH stand for?
  6. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  7. Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  9. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  12. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Total fee for B.Tech from Punjabi University, Patiala?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  15. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  16. What is the eligibility for niper entrance exam? is gate qualification necessary for niper? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?