1st June 2010, 11:22 AM
bandari

Are there any opportunities in M.Tech through(PGECET)?

am ashwin completed b.tech(e.c.e) in d year2009.....now i am willing 2 join in m.tech through (pgecet).....will der be any job opprty now....or i should try after m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharm seat in AP after scoring 1600 rank in PGECET? List of PCI approved colleges in SV region? Details about web counseling?
  2. MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?
  3. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech?
  5. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  6. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  7. What are the various specializations in M.Tech for mechanical branch? -- [New]
  8. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  9. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  10. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  11. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  14. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  15. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  17. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  18. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
1st July 2011, 09:11 AM
gauravbadyal

Default Re: Are there any opportunities in M.Tech through(PGECET)?

yes why not if your your interset in that and you are very good in it than you can do it
24th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 368 rank in pgecet 2011 with eee stream and belongs to oc category any chances of getting jobs after mtech through pgecet
1st April 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying final year ece with 60% cn i eligible fopr PGECET and wt r the appotunities through PGECET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?