27th February 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?

i m a student of b.tech 3rd yr CSE.
nw plz suggest me only one whether m.tech is gud or mba for my career...after b.tech
nd i also want to do governmaent job

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  2. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  3. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech?
  5. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  6. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)? -- [New]
  7. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  8. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  12. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  13. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  14. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  15. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  17. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  18. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
27th February 2011, 07:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?

MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?

After B.tech, Both the Courses Are Good.

So, Its Your Decesion, In Which Course You Have Find Your Great Interest.

After Completing One of The Course, You Will Definitely Get Good Jobs.

But According to Me, I Will Suggest You Just Go for M.tech, It Is Best For You. Because After B.tech, If You Can Choose The Same Line Course, Then You will Not Find Problem In Future.

MBA is Different Field, And After Opt This Course, You Have to Study That Subjects, From Which You Are Not Familier. So, You Will Face Some Problem.

But If You Feel That, MBA is Best Option And You Are Interested In This Course, Then Dont Worry, Please Do MBA, After Completing This Course You Will get Good Jobs I n Future. So, If Your Communication Skills Are Good, Then This Course is Best For You.

Because To Do MBA, Communication Skills Is Very Important, If You Dont Have Good Communication Skills, Then You Will Face Problem After Opt This Course.

So, I will Suggest You, Just Think Properly, Its Your Career And Your Future, Just Choose Course According To You Interest And Knowledge. Both The Courses Are Good.
27th February 2011, 07:37 PM
Gaurav.jain88

After BTech you can do one thing or you can enter in one field either MBA or MTech choice is your but i can suggest you the direction which matches your need.
As you want to go in Govt jobs then Mtech is better as the number of opportunities are much in it.
There are various public sector in India so that you can try in those fields.
You can also try for job as teacher, Research person and lots more.

While in MBA there are jobs like manager in Banks, and other firms but opportunities are less in govt sector so better to opt Mtech instead of MBA because it matches your need and future aspects.
27th February 2011, 07:49 PM
mishra245

As you complete your B.tech so you can do govt. jobs after B.tech.
But master degree have more value.
so according to me you can do M.tech is best course after B.tech for govt. jobs in any field.
27th February 2011, 07:57 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a student of b.tech 3rd yr CSE.
nw plz suggest me only one whether m.tech is gud or mba for my career...after b.tech
nd i also want to do governmaent job
MBA and M.tech both are very good for your career prospective but in case of govt job i think m.tech would be more valueable than MBA...
But if you can go for govt as well as private sector then go for MBA...
27th February 2011, 08:24 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

as you said you want to go to government job so i think its better to do M.tech .

M.tech is a course that provide you more technical sound but one think keep in mind if

you are in computer field then don't go to government job .

whereas MBA is for people who wants to manage things and their communication skill is

very good.MBA will give you good opportunity to earn very good money.its a very good

field .
27th February 2011, 08:42 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

As u said that u are interest in doing government job.you will have lot chance for government post,if you complete M-tech than MBA.As you said that you completed B-tech,i prefer you to do M-tech,as it shows that you are not interest in keep a business.if you want start any business it is better to do MBA .otherwise better to do M-tech,as u completed B-tech,the M-tech will be the same track,it will be easy understand the topics.if you are through with topic you can easily get the government jobs.........so all the best
27th February 2011, 08:43 PM
ratalalavanya

If you are good at Technical things and you like to enhance your technical knowledge a Mtech is advised. Mtech is like Advanced Btech

MBA is a whole different thing. Its management thing, If you like to hold high posts in an industry you should prefer this.

I would recommend MTech with MbA. Mtech so that you are technically Strong and MBA so that you are good at Management...

These days MBA is available at every other institution. Rather than what you learn, where you learn is very important
27th February 2011, 09:05 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?

hi!!!!
No matter you can go any of your choice because both are good and make you better settled.And if you want to go for gov. jobs both are required there so better to go for your interest as you have interest in management or technical.

with best wishes!!!!
27th February 2011, 09:37 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Its amusing you ask this question... I'll say what is the

need to go for these.. B.tech itself is good enough for government jobs.

B.Tech is eligible for all gov jobs so you should rather prepare for governments jobs instead

of going for MBA?M.tech... They dont get you any advantage.. in fact that may be a disadvantage.

good gov jobs for you are
IES
State services
NTPC
DRDO
ISRO
etc.
Once you are in government job you go for M.Tech/MBA... after taking study leave

you will get full salary during study time and later you will benefit in promotions.
26th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Is special government/private job for M.Tech(M.E) which can not get B.Tech holder ?
27th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

After MBA finance which course is better to get govt. job
30th September 2011, 11:34 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

After B.tech, Both the Courses Are Good.

So, Its Your Decesion, In Which Course You Have Find Your Great Interest.

After Completing One of The Course, You Will Definitely Get Good Jobs.

But According to Me, I Will Suggest You Just Go for M.tech, It Is Best For You. Because After B.tech, If You Can Choose The Same Line Course, Then You will Not Find Problem In Future.

MBA is Different Field, And After Opt This Course, You Have to Study That Subjects, From Which You Are Not Familier. So, You Will Face Some Problem.

But If You Feel That, MBA is Best Option And You Are Interested In This Course, Then Dont Worry, Please Do MBA, After Completing This Course You Will get Good Jobs I n Future. So, If Your Communication Skills Are Good, Then This Course is Best For You.

Because To Do MBA, Communication Skills Is Very Important, If You Dont Have Good Communication Skills, Then You Will Face Problem After Opt This Course.

So, I will Suggest You, Just Think Properly, Its Your Career And Your Future, Just Choose Course According To You Interest And Knowledge. Both The Courses Are Good.
14th October 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i am btech ece student now i will trying for bank exams. so for next studies which is best for me in between MBA and MTECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?