28th July 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?

what all job opportunities are there after completing M.Tech?
Because i am going to complete my mtech this year

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  3. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  6. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  7. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Pharm course? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BCCA course?
  9. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?
  11. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  12. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  13. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  14. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  15. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  18. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
29th July 2011, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what all job opportunities are there after completing M.Tech?
Because i am going to complete my mtech this year
dear friend,

after completion of m-tech degree you are eligible for PHD programme also you are eligible for lecturer of a engineering college.

also you have to apply for govt and private sector also.

The govt job for b-tech computer science engineering . the govt jobs are given below-

1)BSNL
2)DRDO
3)ISRO
4)IOCL
5)RAILWAY
6)BARC
7)DEFENSE JOB
8)UPSC EXAM
etc

also you are applicable for private sector jobs are-
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
etc
all the best

dear friend,
29th July 2011, 09:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After M.tech the candidate will have the option to work in the corporate world, take up research job or to go for the teaching job. To go for the research and the teaching job it is a must to appear for the NET exam. You will opportunities in BARC, IGCAR etc. Other than this you will find opportunities in companies like ECC, HCC, L&T, BHEL etc. You can take up consultancy jobs, mining companies, IT companies etc.
19th September 2011, 07:33 PM
dil-jale

HI DEAR,
After M.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO, ONGC ,NTPS etc.

Oher govt jobs are BANK PO exam and UPSC exam etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO , HP,ACCENTER,INFOSYS etc.

thanks
28th November 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i am not intersted in the computer field but i was interested in the science field so that is why i want to take aerospace engineering in m.tech . is it is a good decision or not
13th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of cse engineers in the field of animation and is their any examination to be cleared?
18th December 2011, 08:00 AM
pradosh998
Member+

hello friend...
After M.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO, ONGC ,NTPS etc.
12th April 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

which is prefebly gud to do M.Tech or MBA, after completion of b.tech??
30th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE JOB OPPRTUNITY AFTER B TECH IN BIOTECHNOLOGY ?
25th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Career after IT (degree level) in Indian Airforce and Airport Authority of india
5th March 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mtech in 2010. I am trying for job frm past 4 ers. Please give me a suggestion for this/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?