7th May 2015, 12:11 AM
krish4321

Is there any option to change the college if I have completed B.Tech 2nd year in JNTU?

Hello,

I have completed my b.tech-2nd year in CSE branch under JNTU-H;But i don't want to further continue same collage.Is there any option to change the other collage in the same region in of JNTU-H. Can you please provide me the procedure to be followed?

7th May 2015, 11:37 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is there any option to change the college if I have completed B.Tech 2nd year in JNTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish4321 View Post
Hello,

I have completed my b.tech-2nd year in CSE branch under JNTU-H;But i don't want to further continue same collage.Is there any option to change the other collage in the same region in of JNTU-H. Can you please provide me the procedure to be followed?
No there is no chance of changing college after 2nd year they give a chance of lateral entry for 2nd year students not for 3rd year students.
But don't take so much tension about that you can get better in that college only just focus on your study so that you would be able to get marks in higher entrance exams.
7th May 2015, 07:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any option to change the college if I have completed B.Tech 2nd year in JNTU?

No dear I am really sorry to say this, there is No option to change the college once you have got admission for your course. And I don't why have you change the College now.

You have selected the college and stream of your graduation by yourself only. There is No option for further proceedings.

If you have any problem with in your colleges then you have to take that matter to your head of the department.

But there is a option to change the " Stream " in your college only. But for this you have to get a Top rank in the First year to transfer your stream from CSE to another.

In India there is a possibility to change the college during B.Tech. Where as it is not possible with JNTU H. Since there is a restriction on Number of seats in every college.

I hope this information will be useful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?