10th June 2012, 12:55 AM
dr aartik

Is there any option of private PG after BAMS in Maharashtra? Where can I get the PG syllabus of these exams?

Is there any option of private pg after bams in Maharashtra , where can I get pg syllabus of these exams .?

29th May 2020, 08:26 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Is there any option of private PG after BAMS in Maharashtra? Where can I get the PG syllabus of these exams?

You can do MD in Ayurveda choosing specializations like Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Gynaecology and Obstetrics and so on.

The Admission to the course based on your score in BAMS as well there will be entrance exam followed by counselling for alloting seats and colleges. The candidates must score minimum 50 percentage of marks in the entrance test and the syllabus for the test is the topics covered in the last qualifying exam of BAMS like Charak Samhita, Shushrut Samhita and Ashtang Hrudayam, Ayurved Ithias and Prayogika Sidhanth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?