10th April 2013, 08:29 PM
neerajsonar

What are the entrance exams for private colleges in Maharashtra?

What are enterance exams for private collages in maharashtra?where will i get application forms for the same?what is the last date?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  2. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  3. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  4. Can I get admission for B.Tech in government college, Pune after securing 60% in Board?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  6. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  7. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for MHT CET?
  9. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  10. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. How to prepare for VITEEE? I have failed in 12th standard
  13. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  14. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  15. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I do engineering without attempting EAMCET?
  17. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?