15th January 2012, 08:20 AM
AB6Y

Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM?

ihave passed 12in2011.igot78 percent marks aggregate in PCM.ISECURED ABOVE 60PERCENT EACH IN PCM IN CLASS 12.AM I ELLIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR BITS SAT EXAM 2012.PLEASE REPLY

15th January 2012, 11:52 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB6Y View Post
ihave passed 12in2011.igot78 percent marks aggregate in PCM.ISECURED ABOVE 60PERCENT EACH IN PCM IN CLASS 12.AM I ELLIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR BITS SAT EXAM 2012.PLEASE REPLY
Yes of course,you are eligible to apply for BITSAT examination and there is no doubt about that...

BITSAT :- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test for admission to integrated First degree programmes of BITS pilani,Goa and Hyderabad.To apply for this examination,the candidate need to completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply.

Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT :-

The candidate must secure at least 75% aggregate marks in Physics,chemistry,Mathematics OR 60% aggregate marks in Physics,chemistry,Mathematics and adequte English.

Those who are studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for BITSAT examination.

So,according to my knowledge your eligible to apply for BITSAT examination.This examination notification was already out in the official website and other information sites also.

BITSAT Important dates :-
------------------------

BITSAT online examination :- 10/05/12 To 09/06/12
Last date for receipt of application :- 15/02/12

Online Application :- http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/.../onlinereg.asp

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.bitsadmission.com/
16th January 2012, 06:21 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM?

Yes your eligibil to writte bits exam 2012
in 12th stands , you have 75%marks and in physics ,chemistery,maths have 75%marks and also 60%marks in english
Imported dates :
online exam dates: 10/5/2012 to 09/06/2012
last date of applications : 15/02/2012
16th January 2012, 09:22 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

BISAT- BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE APTITUDE TEST is an entrance exam conducted by BITS for admission to B.Tech courses in BITS Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus.

To appear for this exam the candidate should complete 10+2 with at least 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 60% marks in PCM with English subject. The final year 10+2 exam appearing candidate sare also eligible for BISAT.

As you have secured 78% marks, you are definitely eligible for BISAT. The notification for the exam has already been declared and is available in the official web site of BISAT i.e. www.bisatadmission.com, the application form can be down loaded from this web site.The last date of receipt of application for BISAT is 15.02.2012 followed by on line exam from 10.05.2012 to 09.06.2012.
16th January 2012, 11:30 AM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

yes you are elligible
best of luck
16th January 2012, 12:52 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes friend you are surely eligible for appearing in BITSAT exam as you have got more than 75% in 12th std and more than 60% in each subjects. The requirements to appear in the exam is only to fulfill the below eligibility criteria and you have made that.

BITSAT is an exam conducted as an entrance exam for entering and joining in BITSPILANI university(Birla Institute Of Technology) which is one of the biggest and top ranking universities in India. But even to appear in that exam you must have abide by certain eligibility criteria.

For appearing in BITSAT exam and joining in any Integrated First Degree Programs in BITSPILANI university, you should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

Further you should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.

BITS Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT Engineering Entrance Exam 2012. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.
23rd January 2012, 10:01 PM
rkexam

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for BITSAT.

To fill the form of BITSAT Click HERE

Good luck for exam.

With Regards
RK
31st January 2012, 01:39 PM
swati_forum

Yes of course,you are eligible to apply for BITSAT examination and there is no doubt about that...

BITSAT :- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test for admission to integrated First degree programmes of BITS pilani,Goa and Hyderabad.To apply for this examination,the candidate need to completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply.

The candidate must secure at least 75% aggregate marks in Physics,chemistry,Mathematics OR 60% aggregate marks in Physics,chemistry,Mathematics and adequte English.

Those who are studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for BITSAT examination.

So,according to my knowledge your eligible to apply for BITSAT examination.This examination notification was already out in the official website and other information sites also.

------------------------

31st January 2012, 03:20 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM?

Quote:
Yes...
you are eligible for BITSAT 2012.

BITSAT Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test
this test is conducted to give admissions in B.Tech programme.
with this exam one can get admissions into BITS Pilani, BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad.

Eligibility to Appear for BITSAT exam
  • candidate must pass 10+12 or equivalent exam from any recognised board with 75% or above marks with PCM subjects.
  • A candidate can also complete 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% or above in PCM subjects along with English.
  • A student who is in his 12th can also apply for this exam.

Important Dates
  • last date to submit application form: 15 feb 2012.
  • date of online exam: from 10 may 2012 to 9 june 2012.

for more information visit
www.bitsadmission.com

All the Best
31st January 2012, 03:52 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

yes you are elligible for BITSAT
31st January 2012, 04:51 PM
rvidyasagar

You are eligible, dear. Go ahead and best of luck to you.
31st January 2012, 04:53 PM
mani_baban

------------------------

31st January 2012, 04:58 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
aspirants are admitted to the various discipline in engineering in BITS based on their merit and being a prestigious institution the competition is very much high. The eligibility for appearing in the exam are
1. The aspirant should have completed 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as their subjects.
2. They should have secured a minimum of 60% in physics, chemistry and mathematics with a aggregate of not less than 75%.
For those who have attempted the exam more than once. The marks secured by them in the last exam is only valid.
In addition to the above admission. Those who have obtained first in the state or central exam are admitted to the college directly and they are given the course which they ask far. There is no other way of admission of the aspirants. So others need to prepare well and secure good marks if they wish to have place in the prestigious institution.
31st January 2012, 05:10 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics at least 75% of marks to get admission in B.I.T.S.

Only the students appearing 12th in this year and those who have passed their 12th standard, only those candidates are eligible for 2012 B.I.T.S. admission test.

Besides this the candidate must have some eligibility i.e. a adequate means fluent in spoken English.

good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BITSAT_Sample_Test.zip(1.01 MB, 34 views)
7th March 2012, 06:57 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

BITSAT :- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test

24th April 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th but got less than 75% but i am very interested to get into BITS am i eligible if not what should i do please give me some suggestion.
25th April 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

In bitsat only inter 2nd year marks are considered or both 1st and 2nd year marks are considered
11th May 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i have 75.5% aggregate marks in pcm and 60% each am i eligible to write bitsat 2012?pls reply
23rd March 2013, 04:44 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Full form of BITSAT is Birla institute Of Technology and Science Aptitude Test.

This Test is conducted every year for those candidates who want to get admission in B.Tech courses.

The Qualifications Required for BITSAT are :

* You must have passed 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

* You must have a minimum of 80% marks in aggregate in PCM.

* Your minimum age should be 16 years.

So , as you have 78% marks in aggregate in PCM in 12th , you are not eligible for the BITSAT.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

23rd March 2013, 01:45 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for BITSAT examination because of your percentile(78%).

The eligibility criteria required for the BITSAT examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 80% marks from any accredited board.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Age limit:- 16 yrs.

BITSAT examination pattern:-

25th March 2013, 09:17 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test.

It is pitiable for you that you aren't preferable for BITSAT exam.

The educational qualifications regarding with BITSAT exam are below mentioned:-

* Opponents must be finished their graduation in PCM curriculum with 80% from any approved institution.

* The age of opponents must be 16 years.

* Opponents must have an Indian citizenship.

Thanks.

14th June 2013, 06:35 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
BITSAT Exam is taken by the BITS Pilani for taking admission in Integrated degree courses program-me.To apply for this exam,you will require to meet these eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :
  • Candidates should have a pass out degree of class 12th Examination from recognized central/state board.
  • Candidates should belong from the Science stream.
  • Candidates subjects in science stream should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Candidates compulsory subject in 10+2 should be English.
Marks :
  • Candidates Aggregate Marks in class 12th should be 75%.
  • Candidates Minimum marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics should be 60%.
NOTE :
Quote:
Candidates who have passed the class 12th Examination in the year 2012 and 2103 will only be eligible to appear in this exam.Those candidates who have passed class 12th exam in the year 2011 or earlier will not be eligible to apply for this exam.

BITSAT Exam Syllabus and Pattern :

Thus you will be only eligible to apply for this exam,if you have completed your 12th Examination in the year 2012/2013.If meet all other criteria for appearing in this exam.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?