15th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join IIT after completion of 3 years diploma course from BTEUP?

Can we get admission in IIT after completing three year diploma from BTEUP? Will it be possible? What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply and get seat in IIT? Can someone please provide me the information in detail as soon as possible?

Thanks!

15th May 2015, 12:36 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Is it possible to join IIT after completion of 3 years diploma course from BTEUP?

No, you are not eligible to join IIT after completing three years Diploma course.
Only a student who passed 12th with PCM can join in IIT.
To Join IIT student have first qualify IIT Mains and then IIT Advance entrance exam.
A student who are appearing or passed 12th with PCM can appear in IIT Mains exam.
Their are only 2 chance to appear in IIT Mains exam, first in appearing year of 12th board and 2nd next year of passing 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?