7th February 2013, 12:39 PM
dilesh katre

Are there any other subjects in NET for MSc Botany students

Are the other subjects in net for MSc(Botany)student?

16th January 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any other subjects in NET for MSc Botany students

What is the procedure to get jobs in Botanical survey of India after completing M.Sc Botany?
17th January 2017, 09:35 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any other subjects in NET for MSc Botany students

Jobs in botanical survey of India are listed in the notification of various leading newspapers, articles, employment papers and also in the home page of the Botanical Survey of India.

Age limit: Candidate minimum age should be 25 years and maximum 30 years generally for most of the application.

Procedure to apply:
> Candidate firstly need to make a DD in favor of Accounts officer ,PAO(BSI/ZSI), Kolkata
> As mentioned in the notification candidate need to affix all data(like xerox copy, photograph) in a envelop and send that envelop by speed post to following address (Botanical Survey of India , CGO Complex, 3rd MSO Building , Salt lake , Kolkata 700064)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?