27th June 2010, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?

I want to know about the diploma courses to become a teachr for phsically challenged students (handicapped, deaf, dumb). I also want to know about the colleges and univesities in Tamilnadu offering this course. Can i do this in corresspondence.

6th July 2011, 06:56 PM
khushii1992

Default Re: Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?

Yes there are a lot of colleges offering such courses.
National institute for the visually handicapped (Tamil Nadu) offer a diploma in special education (deaf and blind).
also national institute of empowerment of persons with multiple disabilities (Tamil Nadu) offer diploma in special education (deaf and blind)...
If your need to browse through more institutes then you can go to the following link http://www.kalviinfo.com/education.html
or even this link www.disabilityindia.org/guidelines/EducationCentres.html
All the best for future
6th July 2011, 07:15 PM
raghu70

Default Re: Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?

How monostable multivibrator can be used to generate?
6th July 2011, 07:24 PM
raghu70

What is the operation of the monostable multiviator circuit using 555?
6th July 2011, 07:50 PM
raghu70

details of NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED online application i have dought in this application 8 semesters there but my graduation 1st year full time & 2 to 4th year semester wise total my graduation complete 7 semester.......in this application am post my 7 sem results display reject ur application............how to am apply sir replay soon

this my mail id [email protected]
thankq
6th July 2011, 07:56 PM
raghu70

What is an PL/SQL Block in Oracle
6th July 2011, 07:58 PM
raghu70

What is the difference between Electronic and Electronics?
6th July 2011, 08:34 PM
raghu70

What do electronic engineers do?
6th July 2011, 08:35 PM
raghu70

What are electronic air cleaners?
6th July 2011, 08:36 PM
raghu70

What is NMOS in electronics?
6th July 2011, 08:37 PM
raghu70

What is edge speed in electronics?
6th July 2011, 08:39 PM
raghu70

What electronic products affected by emc?
6th July 2011, 08:41 PM
raghu70

is architectural engineering a civil engineering degree?
6th July 2011, 08:43 PM
raghu70

What is the best programming language for electronics engineering students?
6th July 2011, 08:44 PM
raghu70

What are the courses required for electronics and communication engineer to study additionally?
6th July 2011, 08:45 PM
raghu70

tell me Technical cum cultural fest names for electronics and communication?
6th July 2011, 08:48 PM
raghu70

Which would be a better choice - undergraduate on communication engineering or telecommunication engineering?
6th July 2011, 08:50 PM
raghu70

i want study m tech in distance please provide details..........
andhra pradesh state region only.
6th July 2011, 09:49 PM
raghu70

Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students by Govt. of India 2011-12 .i want how to apply for free coaching plese provide application procedure............site name is http://socialjustice.nic.in
send details how to apply..........
6th July 2011, 09:50 PM
raghu70

Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students by Govt. of India 2011-12 .site name is http://socialjustice.nic.in

send details how to apply..........
8th May 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am very much interested in becoming a teacher for physically challenged students especially deaf students. I don't know what are the qualifications to become such a teacher, where to study, what to study, course duration, fee structures....I have completed my Masters, but not B.Ed.,. So to become a teacher for deaf students is there any diploma courses available or have to do only degree courses. If so available please provide the list of colleges or universities offering courses for special education both by regular and distance mode.
25th April 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the diploma courses to become a teachr for phsically challenged students (handicapped, deaf, dumb). I also want to know about the colleges and univesities in Tamilnadu offering this course. Can i do this in corresspondence.
Iam a girl who passed plus two exam.iam a humanities student..iam in malappuram in kerala.now i would like to become a tchr of deaf.but i dont know anything about this degree or college..so now pls tell me the course after plus two for this job and the govt college in kerela for this..
16th November 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to find out the courses offered by different colleges in Andhra Pradesh for physically handicapped
8th May 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a teacher for physically challenged students what are the courses or exams offered in the state of andhra pradesh. what is the name of the exam to get the seat into such colleges or universities in andhra pradesh.
25th December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am going to finish my b.com (2016-2019).can I study Diploma courses Physically Challenged Students? Kindly help to know Colleges and University in trichy? kindly suggest I do after complete my b.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?