1st January 2018, 08:36 PM
s8700705186

Is there any physical test to be cleared to become a DSP after completion of B.Com course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am shubham bhardwaj right now I am in B.Com 1st year, I want to become DSP. Can you please help me out from my doubt? Is there any physical test I need to clear to apply for the DSP job? Please answer me soon. Thank you.

3rd January 2018, 06:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any physical test to be cleared to become a DSP after completion of B.Com course?

Yes, there is a physical test to be cleared.
DSP stands for Deputy Superintendent of Police.

The appointment or recruitment to this post is done by state public service commission
exam (or State Civil Service Exam).

This exam is conducted by each state separately and appointment is done in the same
state only. You can apply in only that state where you are domiciled.

The minimum educational qualification required for the exam, is Graduation in any stream.

You can apply for this exam after graduation or during final year of graduation.

The advertisement for these exams, are published in Employment News.

You should refer the Employment News weekly for notifications regarding state PSC exams.
3rd January 2018, 08:19 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Is there any physical test to be cleared to become a DSP after completion of B.Com course?

No, there is no physical test required to pass to become Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) because it is a Group A post and comes under the ambit of Indian Police Service which merits no physical test but medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?