20th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a high rank Police Officer by studying B.Com or BBM?

I want to become an police officer in high ranking.
i just finished my 12th exam in commerce.
I was planning on taking B.Com or BBM... will i be able to have a career as an police officer with these degree??
what exams should i take take to become an olice officer if i take up B.Com or BBM ??

24th May 2014, 02:13 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a high rank Police Officer by studying B.Com or BBM?

Nice to see that to showing interest to join Police Officer. You have a 100% chances to pass the exam in High Rank. You have to start preparation from intermediate it self than easy to crack the examination. There is no restriction on stream or course so you can do your graduation in any stream as you wish.

Minimum Qualification to apply for Police officer exam is that candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized University. After completing degree course you are definitely eligible to apply. To become a Police Officer you need to crack the Civil Service Examination. Civil Service Examination is the entry to join the IAS, IPS, IFS Services. Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC Once in a year. The exam is divided into different levels like Prelims, Main followed by Personal Interview.
29th September 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a high police officer by choosing stream in which stream please ans this qqques
22nd May 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I wanna become a sub inspector in police after my degree. What are the requimwnts needed? Pls help I do not know about it.
1st January 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam. I am shubham bhardwaj , right now I am studying bcom 1st . I want to become DSP , my question ..... Is there any physical body test ( weight , chest, height measurements).
25th March 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'am, I have completed 12th standards with 90%. And I want to become a police officer. I am totally confused to select particular course in graduation and a better university in Andhra. So, please suggest me a course in graduation which helps me in getting police job.
I hope a quick and very good answer from you
Thanking you.
14th July 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a police officer after completing b.com and what are the qualification requirement for this?
7th March 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir or mam I Want to become Police Inspector but their is compulsary to give UPSC or GPSC Exams
15th October 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a police officer in high rank I just completed my 12th in commerce faculty and know I am thinking to choose bcom. With this degree can I become sub inspector in Mumbai police.
And which exam I have to crack .
21st May 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Which preparation we have to do to become police officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?