15th February 2012, 08:46 AM
mahendran189

Is there any possibility for me to work in Automobile Industries having completed BE in CSE? Shall I do any course for this?

i have completed my BE (cse) on 2011. now i not in interested to work in it industries ...i wish to work in automobile in industries so its there any possibilities to work here ? or should i want to do any course? i know its very tough to change the field but its there any possibilities kindly suggest me......
my phone no is 9940723755 i live in chennai

8th January 2013, 02:27 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to work in Automobile Industries having completed BE in CSE? Shall I do any course for this?

As you're from computer science stream, you do not have the actual field work opportunity for automobile industry. But you have an opportunity to get into the design department, as the design of a part is fully dependent on computers. For doing such, you need to do a course of auto cad(computer aided design)
In which you'll get familiar with all the concepts of design and then you can apply them while working in an automobile industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?