1st November 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?

I am a CSE student and i want to know that can i join auto-mobile companies after my B.Tech.
whether the automobile industries wants IT engineers or not? What is the qualification required for getting the job? Is it possible for an fresher to get the job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  2. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  3. How to be an automobile engineer?
  4. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  7. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  8. How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  10. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  11. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  12. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  13. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  16. Can I get a job in Automobile Company after doing B.E with 61%?
  17. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  18. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
2nd November 2015, 07:44 AM
skhawking

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?

Yes of course,
If you are a CSE student and want job in any automobile company then you can obviously get in any automobile company.Actually companies of every sectors recruits candidates of every trade.I am giving you an example;
Actually my cousin has done B.tech with Electronics and communication but currently he is employed in Hyundai motors in Gurgaon.
So,there is no doubt that you can get the job in any automobile company.
On the other hand,I also accepts that the probability is a bit less but it's not something like the impossible.
I hope it will help you.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?