2nd August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any re-exam section for internal exam?

Sir, i am a fy.b.com student in chm college, ulhasnagar.my internal exam for maths has been announced on 10th of august and 7th of september. But due to some health issues i have to be out of station for my treatment. I want to know whether will there be any re-exam section for this internal exams?? And what should i do for the same purpose??? Please try to sort out a solution..and help me..

Related Questions:
  1. IETE DIPIETE-ET/CS(New Scheme) Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Open University-BBA 1st Year-Business Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU-B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Semester-Written and Oral Technical Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Duration of WASE exam? Cutoff for the entrance exam in each section? Number of questions in each section of WASE?
  5. ICSE Class X Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. ICSE Class 10 th Computer Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Survey-I (CE-201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the new syllabus for B.ed in UP?
  10. Cochin University, B. Tech Engineering Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How should I have to prepare for Diploma to Degree studies? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
  13. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, M.B.A, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Tamil Nadu Open University-BBA 1st Year-Financial and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous years papers of KV LDC papers?
  17. From where to download the Uttarkhand PSC forms? What are the qualification requirements?
  18. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Advanced Computer Architecture (CS 403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th August 2015, 03:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any re-exam section for internal exam?

See, as far as I have seen, re-tests are taken for internal examinations. especially in your case you have a health issue. So nothing can be done to give the test on the date set by the teachers. What you need to do is, go to your principal along with your doctor's certificate. Show him or her the certificate and all other health reports necessary to support the fact that why you cannot be present on the day of the test. Your principal will guide you about the application to be made with respect to this issue. You might have to make 3 or 4 copies of the same application. You have to mainly request your teacher to shift the date of the internal examinations to accommodate your health issues. If your teacher disagrees then apply for a retest. Any of this will definitely be accepted based on the doctor's certificate and the health reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?