10th December 2015, 03:09 PM
mohit rock

How should I have to prepare for Diploma to Degree studies?

Actually i want to know the question pattern of diploma to degree. So describe me that how should i have to prepare for diploma to degree and what i have to read..?????

Related Questions:
10th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How should I have to prepare for Diploma to Degree studies?

The exam pattern is probably same in diploma and degree courses. Diploma is a 3 year course (2 year for science and vocational students) and Degree is a 4 year course (3 year for the diploma holders). In Degree course 1st year the subjects are same for all the branches. In one semester you have physics subjects and in another semester you have chemistry subjects and than from 3rd semester your own subjects related to your branch or stream will be started. The question paper in 1st year includes 60 marks (40 marks for internal exams conducted by college). The question paper includes 10 question of 2 marks (2x10=20) in Section A and in Section B & C both have 4-4 question of 8 marks. From each B & C section 2 question is necessary. You can choose any three question from any of the section from B or C and the remaining 2 question you have to attempt from the another one section.
But When you goes to 3rd Semester and your stream subjects will be started than the question paper a little bit change. That Question paper include 10 question of 2 marks (2X10=20) and Section B include 5 question each of 5 marks and you have only attempt any four questions from them (4X5=20) and Section C include 2 question each of 10 marks (2X10=20) it may be choice in these question or may not be depends upon the examiner who set the question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?