8th May 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for Handicapped Persons in Staff Selection Commission Exam?

sir, i am handicap person (40%) and i have applied for staff selection commission exam graduate level. is there any reservation in job for physical handicap person

Related Questions:
  1. Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  3. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  4. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  5. Whether NCC quota has been removed from EAMCET counselling?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  7. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  8. What is the cut off marks asked in government job exams for visually handicapped persons? -- [New]
  9. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  10. How can I prepare in competitive exams to become a Staff Selection Commission Officers?
  11. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  13. How can I apply for government in India mostly in Rajasthan?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get job in postal department?
  15. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  16. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  17. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  18. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
14th May 2011, 08:56 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any reservation for Handicapped Persons in Staff Selection Commission Exam?

Yah, according to exam norms there is age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates. For reservation in jobs, via SSC you can visit the official site of SSC-www.ssconline.nic.in
ok, best of luck.
21st June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any reservation for Handicapped Persons in Staff Selection Commission Exam?

i m physically disabled(45%) belong to bihar state and my age 43 year. i want to join tet exams from bihar state which is held in the month of august2011. i want to know the age relaxation for disabled person or can i apply for that exam. plz reply as soon as possible.
20th September 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GIVE SSC EXAM IN FINAL YR OF GRADUATION?
15th January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for handicapped person for asst. registrar in university
20th June 2012, 04:05 PM
smugsta

My Dear Aspirant

Sorry to say that their is no reservation for the

Women candidates in the ssc exams

But their is a relaxation is given to the women

Candidates as the fee for the all women candidates is free

Whether it is general category women or it is reserved category women

Fee relaxation is given to all women

On the other hand in vacancies their is no relaxation for women

As they have to face the competition

Their is only relaxation for the reserved candidates

So their is no relaxation for the women

Best of luck

My Dear Aspirant

Best of luck

My Dear Aspirant

Best of luck

according to exam norms there is age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates. For reservation in jobs, via SSC you can visit the official site of SSC-www.ssconline.nic.in
19th May 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Iam a b.com graduate with right hand handicapped. Am I egligible for SSC Exam
1st October 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i am a handicapped person with 48% disable can i get a govt. job?
7th November 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MAM

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED FOR SELECTION IN SSC EXAMS ..BUT FOR A PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED CANDIDATE UPTO 60% ONLY. AND IN INTER I HAVE SCORED ONLY 60% MARKS AND ,NOW IN GRADUATION 1ST YR AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME ANY WEBSITE FOR A TRUSTED INFORMATION OTHER THAN WWW.SSC.COM/WELCOME TO SSC KINDLY PLEASE REPLY I AM WAITING
11th November 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am in this time civil work so i get a govt. job? please give me advice. I interest staff selection commission. ssc so plz advice. thnx u sir.
29th October 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

im a handicapped person with 75% disable can i get a job in ttc? tell me fast frnds wait for your reply thanq
13th April 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a handicaped person with 48% disable can i get job in staff selection commission? so please give me the advice. thank you sir...
9th January 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a handicapped person with 40% disability, can i get any benefits and concession in Govt sector job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?