18th August 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?

Hello,
I want to know the details of Staff Selection Commission. I have completed my B.Com and I want to know the eligibility for me to join Staff Selection Commission. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  2. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  3. How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. How to become CBI officer after completing 10th?
  6. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  7. How can I apply for CBI post? Is UPSC exam necessary for CBI post?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and tips to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exams?
  9. Eligibility and requirements to apply in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam?
  10. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  11. Syllabus of Staff Selection Commission exam for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  12. What should we study to become a Customs Officer?
  13. How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  15. Can I become income tax officer after completing CA IPCC?
  16. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  17. How can I apply for CBI? Is there any official website for that?
  18. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
19th August 2015, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the details of Staff Selection Commission. I have completed my B.Com and I want to know the eligibility for me to join Staff Selection Commission. Please let me know.
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam.

SSC is conducted CGL,LDC,FCI,Higher secondary level exams. All exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

If you have completed 12th standard then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
19th August 2015, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to join Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?

Staff Selection Commission Eligibility Criteria:

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an examination conducting agency which releases recruitment notification of the following recruitments.

* Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) - Minimum Graduation is Required

* Multi Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) - Minimum 12th Class is Required

* CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam - Minimum 12th Class is Required

Since you have completed B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) which is a Graduate Degree, you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC CHSL, CGL and MTS Recruitment. You are certainly eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Examinations. Staff Selection Commission recruits 1000's of candidates every year for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographers, Officers and Assistants or Clerical Cadres in 28 various departments. As you have completed B.Com a Graduate Degree, you are certainly eligible to apply for all the above mentioned examinations. In order to secure good marks in all the above examinations, you are required to get good command over General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence (Reasoning) and General Awareness (Stock General Knowledge and Current Affairs).

Click here for More SSC Recruitments
20th August 2015, 01:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission is the recruitment board conducts various Exams for various posts in means of " Various departments".

Actually Under Staff Selection Commission you will have job cadres like " SSC CGL(Combined Graduate Level Exam ), SSC CHSL ( Data Entry and Lower division Clerk ) and also " Multi Tasking .

And one thing you need to select which type of exam you are going to give. Based on that you must know the details of the Exams.

Being a B.Com candidate you are absolutely eligible for " All type of Posts" . So You may apply for all above job position. But CGL is one of Best Exam through this you will become a " Income Tax officer, Sales Tax officer etc.,
20th August 2015, 02:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

SSC exam are conducted for the recruitment to different posts in central government departments. It recruits candidate in Group B and Group C posts in various departments.

Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any recognised university.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.

Age of candidate must be from 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in age is also provided as per government norms.
3 years to OBC candidates
5 years to SC/ST candidates

Written examination consists two tier :
Tier 1 is of 200 questions of 200 marks.
Tier 2 is of 3 papers of 200 marks each.

Also there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer and 0.50 negative markings for two papers of Tier-2.

After passing written exam candidate have to appear in Interview. Interview is of 100 marks.

For more details please visit : http://ssconline.nic.in/
20th August 2015, 02:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination which is the most suitable SSC exam to give at bachelor's degree level. You can give this exam being a commerce graduate.

The minimum age to apply for the exam is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates. You can get age relaxation in upper age limit if you belong to OBC and SC/ST category.

However this year first stage of SSC CGL exam is over now. You can apply for the SSC CGL next year at www.ssconline.nic.in.

Three stages of this exam:

Tier I.

Tier II.

Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?