3rd July 2011, 11:58 PM
princess shraddha

Which stream has a better scope in future?

i want to become an engineer so which stream should have better scope in future?actually i m interested in e&tc.so pls suggest me which stream should i choose?

1st August 2011, 12:31 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Which stream has a better scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shraddha View Post
i want to become an engineer so which stream should have better scope in future?actually i m interested in e&tc.so pls suggest me which stream should i choose?
Good stream for a batter future.

Engineering is the one of the best field in the science and technology. If you are interested in the E&TC branch then don't worry it is a good branch. For admission in the engineering college you need to appear in the entrance examination. The some famous engineering entrance exam is IIT JEE, AIEEE, Wbjee, ORJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE....and many other.

If you have 12th pass candidates then you can appear in the above engineering entrance examination. IIT JEE is the most famous engineering entrance examination for the admission in the B.Tech course in the IIT college. Every year a large number of candidates appear in the IIT JEE to test their fate but seat is limited so competition becomes really hard.

Electronics and Tele-communication (E&TC) is the good branch. If you are interested in this branch then you can take this branch. After completing B.Tech course with this branch you will get a good job in a good company.

Regards
~Mukul~
6th August 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do Mtech in aeronautics even after doing Btech in software?
11th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an engineer so which stream should have better scope in future?actually i m interested in mechanical engineering so pls suggest me which stream should i choose?
11th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

which stream has a better and more scope in future? and I completed 10 2 examination, I got rank 25583 in EAMCET examination in Andhra Pradesh ?
15th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
every course under the engineering are equally good.You have said you are interested in e&tc, so do not worry about the scope because if you are interested you can surely succeed in that field.so go for the subject you are interested.Its is having a bright future and scope.
Good Luck.
28th August 2011, 03:12 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Engineering is the best field and it have so much scope and requirment in market.engineering have a good opportunity for a job so this is the best opyion for you.There are many branch in engineering so you can choose any one which you have more interest.
You have also a very good option that is diploma.You can do diploma and after the completion of diploma you can get admission in engineering college directly.

Its depend on you and your interest.

All the best
8th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the best deal in engineering such that we can do more and more progress and continue our studies till CSS and M.Sc ???????????????????????????????????
21st September 2011, 01:02 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Engineering is the best field and it have so much scope and requirment in market.engineering have a good opportunity for a job so this is the best opyion for you.There are many branch in engineering so you can choose any one which you have more interest.
You have also a very good option that is diploma.You can do diploma and after the completion of diploma you can get admission in engineering college directly.

Its depend on you and your interest.

All the best
21st September 2011, 01:23 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

every course under the engineering are equally good.You have said you are interested in e&tc, so do not worry about the scope because if you are interested you can surely succeed in that field.so go for the subject you are interested.Its is having a bright future and scope.
Good Luck.
21st September 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

IS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OS AGOOD STREAM FOR FUTURE
20th October 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

which is the best course in medical to get more proress
21st October 2011, 11:36 AM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Which stream has a better scope in future?

Presently its a world belonging to IT sector.
Speaking of you , as you are interested in ET&C. You should move forward with your choice as it has a very bright scope.
In the world of technology you will enjoy it as well as will have a very good demand in job market.
Electronics guys have a good future ahead because of the huge untapped hardware sector in India.

All the best
28th March 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope in commerce stream?????
29th March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmsri View Post
Good Luck.
take civil engg guys.....
29th March 2012, 10:47 PM
bablucena9

Quote:
Your choice for engineering in e&t is good.
You can join your choice taking exam iit jee, aieee,vieee etc.
So, hurry up
1st April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

what should be my 5th subject if i choose PCB
22nd May 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to do carire in IT field.. now i m appering M.B.M (Computer manegment) so which stream should i choose actually their has specilization of web management or Application of Database management..so which subject should i choose..plzz..rpy me
25th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

whats the scope for ca in future
30th August 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Comparing to IT do mechanical engineering have better scope??????
6th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a B Sc first year student of physics can i directly join in M E civil after complete bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?