30th September 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and salary of diploma in medical stream? I have passed my 10th

I have passed my 10th and now i have to do diploma in medical stream which has scope and good salary in future..plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  2. Which stream should I choose after passing my 10th with 71.20%?
  3. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  4. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?
  5. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  6. How much is the salary that I can get after doing diploma?
  7. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE?
  8. How can I take admission for diploma in electronics and medical engineering? I have passed 10th SSC board exam
  9. What to choose after 10th board? scope of medical vs arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical?
  11. Which stream is better for me in medical and non medical?
  12. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  13. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  14. Which diploma engineering stream should I study? How much is the salary of DME for fresher?
  15. To do engineering should I choose diploma or 12th? Scope in engineering?
  16. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  17. What are the career options available after choosing non medical stream in 10th?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
31st July 2017, 08:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and salary of diploma in medical stream? I have passed my 10th

The scope and salary of diploma in medical stream are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Research Labs

=> Govt. Hospitals

=> Private Clinics

=> Medical Writings

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Toxicologist

=> Forensic Odontologist

=> Coroner

=> Medicolegal Advisor

=> Forensic Psychiatrist

=> Barrister

As per my knowledge, you can earn average strating salary about 15000 to 20000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?