7th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I take up between Medical and Non Medical? What is the scope in future?

hello frndz.. ,
i have just completed my tenth and now i am very confused about the streams.
well, i have opt for science but i am confused that what to take- medical or non-medical
i am good in biology but my other friend have opt for non medical so do i. please friends help me. suggest me some ways and about the scopes in future.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  2. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities and future prospects of M.Sc. in medical
  4. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  5. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  6. Is there good scope of getting jobs after completion of medical?
  7. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  8. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  9. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  10. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  11. Which is better for me between BSc Non medical and B.Tech? I have got 78% in 12th science
  12. Which is better between BBA and B.Sc medical? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope in bio medical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  15. Which subject has more scope between medical and non medical?
  16. What courses are available for me after 10th?
  17. Is there any scope for B.Sc (pass) with Medical stream in the future? Can I get a good after doing it?
  18. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
14th August 2011, 11:54 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What should I take up between Medical and Non Medical? What is the scope in future?

HELLO FRIEND
It is very good that you are really caring for your career
you should take up the stream on the basis of your interest totally that is must .

If yoou are good at maths then go for non medical stream
if biology then for medical and if in both then you can go for a combination of PCMB

Nothing to worry about the career jobs as there are ample of jobs after every stream

you can go for following courses after nonmed /med

ENGG
MBBS
BCA
B.TECH
B.PHARM
B.ARCH
B.SC
B.FASHION DESIGNING
13th March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I take up between Medical and Non Medical? What is the scope in future?

IF I CHOOSE BIOLOGY AFTER MY BOARD EXAM THAN WHAT PLAN SHOULD I HAVE,WILL IT BE DIFFICULT OR EASIER AND ALSO I WANT INSTANT VERY GOOD AND COMPREHENSIVE EARNING JOB'S & ALSO IT SHOULD BE AFTER COMPLETING MY INTER .
12th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the best way to get a job after 12th for medical stream..plssss give me the best answer from ur own mind and experience.
21st March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to go for medical but recently this is known to me that we have to pay too much in dis stream....in about lacks...
23rd March 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am very confused between non med and med bcaz iam good in both maths and biology along with physics and chemistry but i feel burden to take pcbm and i think bio is boring
25th March 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

what should i opt in class XI if i have interest in both bio and maths & i have scored 85%in class X.
should i go with pcmb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?