13th September 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in government sector for BSc Biotechnology student?

Is there is any scope in govt sector for a bsc-biotechnology student?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in government sector for BSc Biotechnology student?
  2. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector
  3. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector? -- [New]
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  9. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  10. What is medical biotechnology? What is the scope? I am a student of BSc Part I(Biotech)
  11. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  13. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  14. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  16. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  17. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  18. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
31st August 2015, 01:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in government sector for BSc Biotechnology student?

Yes, there are many government jobs after the B.Sc biotechnology in the various sector. But you need to qualify in the entranc examination.

There are also some jobs espically for the Biotechnology students. But list of some of the governent jobs after the graduation is:-
--- Banking.
--- Defence.
--- Civil Services.
----SSC.
----Teaching.
31st August 2015, 04:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in government sector for BSc Biotechnology student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there is any scope in govt sector for a bsc-biotechnology student?
There are so many opportunities for the B.Sc Biotechnology candidates in government sector but you need to clear the entrance test conducted for different government jobs.

>>One of the most prestigious entrance exam is Civil Services examination for which any bachelor's degree holder is eligible to apply for the exam. The age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years. It has three mains stages preliminary exam, mains exam and personal interview.

>>You can also apply for the government jobs in banking sector like Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common written exam for posts like clerk and probationary officer. The age limit is 20-28 years for clerk.

>>Other than these two, you can apply for jobs in Staff Selection Commission. One of the most suitable exam for you is Combined Graduate level exam. The age limit is 18-30 years for different posts with upper age relaxed for candidates of every category.
31st August 2015, 05:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Graduates. in Biotechnology can find promising jobs in many of the Government sector organisations.

They can find jobs in different fields given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>

~> Research & Development Institutes
~> Pharmaceutical companies
~> Government laboratories
~> Colleges
~> Bio Processing Industries
~> Calibration Technician
~> Biostatistician
~> Clinical research Manager
~> Medical affairs Director
~> Scientific assistant, research analyst
~> Process Development technician
31st August 2015, 07:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The government job entrance exams for which a bachelor's degree holder candidate in biotechnology can apply are given as below, you can apply for these entrance exams and pass all the stages any of these exams to get government job of your choice.

* Combined Defense services for joining defense in various academies like IMA, INA, OTA and AFA. The minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum limit is 25 years.

* Civil Services exam for IAS, IPS, IRS etc. The age limit is 21-32 years for general category candidates. Upper age relaxation for candidates of reserved category candidates.

* Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam. The age limit is 18-30 years. If you are interested in becoming Income tax officer, you can apply for this exam.

Now from the above alternatives, you can choose the exam according to your career goal.
31st August 2015, 10:06 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***B.Sc Graduates. in Biotechnology can find promising jobs in many of the public sector organisations.
**They can find jobs in different fields given below:

--Research & Development Institutes

--Pharmaceutical companies

--Government laboratories
Colleges

--Bio Processing Industries

**Graduates in B.Sc. in Biotechnology in public sector organisations are:::::::

::Calibration Technician

::Biostatistician

::Clinical research Manager

::Medical affairs Director

::Scientific assistant, research analyst

::Process Development

::technician

**The leading public sector organisations recruiting graduates in B.Sc. in Biotechnology is given below:

~Biotech Consortium India Limited

~All India Biotech Association (AIBA)

~Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology
Kerala (RGCB)...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?