3rd June 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in MBA correspondence course?

i have finished my B.E(CSE).I am not working.i want to do MBA.Is MBA correspondence has scope

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  2. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  3. What is the scope for correspondence course of MBA in Karnataka?
  4. Is there any scope in MBA correspondence course?
  5. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  6. Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?
  7. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  8. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  9. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  10. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  11. I've done MBA in HR. Now I would like to do Ph.D. Will there be any scope for a Ph.D after 5 years?
  12. Is there a scope after doing correspondence course?
  13. Is it beneficial to do MBA through Correspondence? Does it carry any scope? Which is a good course after BBA?
  14. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  15. Is simple MBA through correspondence a good option after B.Pharma? What is the scope for it?
  16. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  17. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University? -- [New]
9th September 2011, 11:22 PM
amit kumar rithala

Default Re: Is there any scope in MBA correspondence course?

yes MBA correspondance has scope.
when u complete with good grade.
10th September 2011, 10:20 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any scope in MBA correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my B.E(CSE).I am not working.i want to do MBA.Is MBA correspondence has scope
Is there any scope in MBA correspondence course?

Today era demands high degree for getting success so getting a Master Degree is always important and Management degree like MBA can add specialty in your degree (B.E). It will increase your salary and post as well.

Correspondence is a very good concept as it allows those candidate to complete their degree who either don't have time or money .You can complete your degree while working or from your home.

The popular institutes which provides the facility of correspondence MBA are as follows :

Just don't hesitate to join this course if you want to complete MBA because there is no any basic difference in degree provided by Correspondence course or regular course .In both cases the degree is same and it will increase your chances of getting good job with good salary as well.

With Regards
ravik1214
10th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

According to me as you are a student of B.E,to gather more and more knowledge you should go for M.E/M.Tech degree.

MBA is a business line ,its the another way form the own subject.

Its a very good thinking to complete your M.Tech and at the same time job also,but try to manage everything in a proper way.
there are so many colleges offering you for the course:

Nagarjuna University

Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

University of Burdwan

Anna university

Institute Of Management Technology, Gaziabad

National Institute of Business Management

MDU Rohtak

Indira Gandhi open university

for more about colleges click on:http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...-Tech-Colleges
4th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope of doing mba from iict lucknow????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?