12th May 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?

sir please tell me what is the scope of mba in hospital administration?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  3. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?
  6. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  7. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  8. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  11. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  12. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology
  13. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  14. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  15. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  16. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  17. Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. Scope of studying Master of Hospital Administration for BHMS student?
24th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?

can i do a master in business administration after completing huspital management?
1st October 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i completed bsc.nursing is this hospital administration is good fuature to me?
14th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

iam an ayurvedic doctor working in an famous instituition in india.i like to do mba in hospital management.what is the scope of it abroad.
27th June 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed pb bsc nursing .i like to do hsp. administration.what r the subject is included and is better t do mph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?