4th November 2015, 12:08 AM
kapoor1995

Is there any summer training available for B.Tech students?

Sir/Mam,

I am aware me about summer training after completion of b.tech bio.tech 2nD year from NIIT UNIVERSITY RAJSTHAN? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Thank you!

4th November 2015, 08:26 AM
shravv shravs

Default Re: Is there any summer training available for B.Tech students?

For B.tech graduates there is no any summer training for Freshers. After completing the B.tech first you have to choose I.T sector or Government sector. so ,depends on this you have to take training.

****If you want to go to I.t sector
==> There are some companies which provide Internship like you were asked(summer training)
==> Other wise you can take training on any technologies.
I. C
II. C++
III. Java
IV. .Net
V. PHP
VI. SAP
Above mentioned are some technologies you can go through it.

When you attend interview most of the companies conduct Three rounds They are :
I. Aptitude test(Maths,Logical and verbal ).
II.Technical Written/face to face (Technical subjects).
III.H.R (Face to face).

*** If you want to go to Government sector****
==>You can choose Groups.
==>You can choose IBPS etc.
so,Like this after completing B.tech you have many opportunities which gives you bright career so must take step very carefully.

==>So, to clear first round you must prepare "R.S agarwal" Quantitative Aptitude Book.
==>One must have good communication skills to clear face to face interview
4th November 2015, 03:12 PM
maakaladla

yes B.Tech candidate get a summer training in many top most companies.

All you have to do is visit the official site of the industry in which you want to get training session.

Then fill all the requirement online on a application form and upload two passport size photograph and a identity card.

Those institute who approved by AICTE can apply for summer training

duration of training is 6 month .

following stream og engineering can apply for summer training-
electronic
civil
electrical
computer science etc.
4th November 2015, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapoor1995 View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am aware me about summer training after completion of b.tech bio.tech 2nD year from NIIT UNIVERSITY RAJSTHAN? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Thank you!
List of companies for internship for Biotech student:-

1. Polyclone Bioservices, 437, 40th Cross Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2663 8766

2. Biozeen, # 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Hennur - Bagalur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6530 9009

3. Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, #427, 1st Floor, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3249 4384

4. Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., 2/13 Balaji Complex 80 Feet Road, RMV 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098454 03332

5. Biocon Ltd., Biocon House, Semicon Park, Electronic City, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080677 56775
4th November 2015, 10:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapoor1995 View Post
Sir/Mam,

Thank you!
Summer Training is conducted by various companies every year in Summer and Winter to engage students in various educational programmes.

In Jaipur also, you can join Summer Training Programme after completion of 2nd year.

Netcamp is one such private company that visits Jaipur every year for conducting its Summer Training Programme.

You can apply yourself Online to register yourself in Netcamp.

It will be conducted in LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur scheduled from 12th June - 5th July, 2016.

The course fees per participant is Rs.7000.

The course taught will be Network Management & Ethical Hacking with Web Development with a duration of 24 days.

For more information, you may visit: http://www.netcamp.in/
4th November 2015, 11:18 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To get the summer training in any company first you have to contact the staff in your college because most of the college have their relations with the training cell of the companies and they help their students for the summer training for getting better training site.

>> If they have not such any link with any company then you have to get the permission letter from your college and have to submit it to the company staff where you want to get the training if they would have any seat for training purpose then they must provide you the training.

>> And during the training you have to learn everything carefully as this is not only a formal training but you will need to make a report of this training that you learn here and make a report of it on hard and soft copy both and have to submit it to the college because in the final exam this training report is added as additional 100 marks and out of that 100 marks will be given on base of your quality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?