19th November 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?

Dear sir,

This is to inform you that i am pursuing BCOM 3rd year from dehradun and interested in doing this course, i have query that is there any training in this course and 2010 new syallabus amended in this course,

at last sir, i am realy confused, please help me,

Yours faithfully,

Kartik Charnalia

Phone no.- 09927913787

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for 6 months training while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  3. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  4. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  5. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. How to get Training in BELL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  9. Can I do internship while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  10. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  11. How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Training in Robotics for Electronics and Communication student?
  14. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  16. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO?
  18. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
24th February 2012, 07:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

This is to inform you that i am pursuing BCOM 3rd year from dehradun and interested in doing this course, i have query that is there any training in this course and 2010 new syallabus amended in this course,

at last sir, i am realy confused, please help me,

Yours faithfully,

Kartik Charnalia

Phone no.- 09927913787

Your question is very confusing. You are already pursuing the B.Com degree course as you have mentioned.
Then you ask whether there is any training in this course or not! If you are looking forward to take tutions on the related subjects , you can certainly do that. Try to locate the teachers and professors of the colleges/universities in your city you would get them.

You haven't mentioned from which private or government-college/university you are pursuing the course from! Without this information it is not possible to inform you whether the syllabus has changed or not compared to the syllabus of 2010.
25th April 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?

Is there any summer training like that for b.com as in b.tech to gain the practical knowledge of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?