30th December 2011, 09:52 PM
anandjaisw

Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?

i am b tech student of 3rd year branch ee i wanna to do summer training in ntpc sonbhadra what i have to do

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to do summer training in NTPC Bhagalpur?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  4. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  5. How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student
  6. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  9. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  10. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  13. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer training in BHEL while in EEE 3rd year?
  16. Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  18. Procedure and necessary steps to get summer training from NTPC?
15th February 2012, 09:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?

Hi

NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation.

NTPC is one of the PSU's and also regarded as one of the most reputated companies to work in India.

Thus NTPC is basically a Power sector company, and hence it offers training to the related branch students also.

As you belong to the Electrical stream, you are eligible for the Training in NTPC. But with this, there are certain other criteria's and requirements that you need to fulfill :-

1. You should get a training letter from your college or university on its letter head.

2. You should be minimum in 3rd year, or must have completed your 2nd year for training.

3. It would be mostly of 4-6 weeks and thus you have to attend it without failure

This now, that you want to apply for training in NTPC Sonbhadra, 1st make sure if it provides training or not.

If it does, then you have to visit the official authorities with your training letter, and they would do the rest.

If not, then I am really sorry you have to apply in some other city where NTPC provides training to Engineering Students.

To visit NTPC website, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
15th February 2012, 09:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?

HI Dear

For summer training for NTPC company

First candidate go and confirmation letter to Training and Placement Dept.

Then it is approved by College then it is go for Company preview..

AFter then candidate go to the company then take Training in summer....
15th February 2012, 09:47 PM
shubhamtyagi1234

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?

1.first of all you should get a training letter from your college.
2.than visit to the ntpc hr office and get a training form from there.
3.u also required a reference from any of the ntpc employee stating that he/she know you personally. reference is necessary for summer training.
4.you also need 3 photo graphs along with admit card of examination preferably latest.
5. submit as early as possible as ntpc has limited no of vacancies for summer trainee and u if you get late , you have to join a late batch
15th February 2012, 10:04 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in MNCs for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some MNCs. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good MNCs. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

~regards~
priyo
Attached Files
File Type: zip NTPC.zip(357.6 KB, 245 views)
15th February 2012, 10:11 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in MNCs for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some MNCs. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good MNCs. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

~regards~
priyo
16th February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering student , pursuing btech in electrical and electronis engineering presently in 3rd year ,
will u pls tell me when the summer training camp is going to be started at NTPC aurraiya , so that i can apply myself for summer training .
23rd February 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
my name is rama kant pandey.B.Tech 2nd year from R.R.INSTITUTE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY,LUCKNOW.
I want to training for best performance in coming future.
So kindly sir please tell me how, i can participate in training in bhel company for (EEE).
THANK YOU SIR.
26th February 2012, 01:00 AM
shubhamtyagi1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir ,
my name is rama kant pandey.B.Tech 2nd year from R.R.INSTITUTE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY,LUCKNOW.
So kindly sir please tell me how, i can participate in training in bhel company for (EEE).
THANK YOU SIR.
ramakant as far as i know bhel does not provide summer training for 2nd year student. this information is surely confirmed for haridwar plant and may also be same policy in other plants.
20th March 2012, 12:46 AM
passionignities

get NOC(no objection certificate) from training and placement cell of your college.attach resume with it and submit to N.T.P.C.It will be better if you go to company and submitted by yourself.if u know any employe of that plant contact him.he/she will give assistance.
21st March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir/ ma'am
my name is priyanka i am doing MBA2nd sem and i have to do summer training from your company.what is the procedure of taking training from your company is there is any entrance for that???
30th May 2012, 11:52 AM
akshay singh sambyal

Default i am having no reference

i want to ask as i am having no refernce and donot know any approaching person in this field, but i am having the confermation letter from college.so can i join ntpc as a tranie??
13th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
my name is Anurag Mishra.B.E. 3rd year from LAXMI NARAYAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GWALIOR.
So kindly sir please tell me how, i can participate in training in SOFCON company for (EEE).
THANK YOU SIR.
my email id is anurag.mishra583@gmail.
20th September 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir pz tell me the procedure to get summer training in ntpc bhel etc
prashanttyagi en 3rd year ee branch
[email protected]
plz sir
24th September 2012, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

sir,
now i am in 2nd year B.Tech (dept-EEE) from KALASALINGAM UNIVERSITY.
i want to do the summer treaning from ntpc kahalgaon.
i want to know the procedure for this.
thank you ...... sir.
[email protected]
21st October 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sr/mam
I'm Kuldeep Kumar Verma.
I'm student of EEE 3rd Year from S.R. INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY
I want to do winter training in NTPC & summer training in BHEL ,
so sir/mam tell me how can i apply for training without any link in company & tell me criteria of these companies
18th January 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech chemical 2nd year student .
am i able to get training from NTPC???
11th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am shubham Sharma b.tech 2nd year electronics and communication student. Am I Abel to get training from ntcp?
29th March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir...
I m nitin student of b.tech 3rd year in EEE ..i want to do summer tarining in NTPC in new delhi.. Sir plz tel me that how do i aply for it...plz tell me ur suggetion to my mail iD
[email protected]
7th August 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Does ntpc provides summer training for computer science students or not?
3rd February 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir presently i am in a 3rd year of b.tech and i have to undergo at industrial training in 4th year of 6months please tell how can apply
16th August 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

NAME .my name is manish kumar mishra

qwalificaion m.a iti ncvt
electical

adress 1222 damoder nager barra kanpur pin 208027
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?