4th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student. I am pursuing my B.Tech from Lovely Professional University. I have no knowledge about Training, how to apply in NTPC for that Training. Please tell me how to apply for Training and procedure for apply for training?
With Regards-
Eshank Gupta

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  4. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  5. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  9. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  10. Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  12. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  13. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  14. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  17. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
13th November 2015, 01:44 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?

You can ask to your Institution Training and placement officer regarding the same, they will help you out there. Also, you can prepare training letter in favor of NTPC from your institute and forwrad it to the NTPC official alongwith your Resume and NOC Certificate. They will contact you soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?