25th September 2010, 10:07 PM
aiswarya sethumadhavan

Various institutes in India offering inetegrated phd in microbiology

i need to know about various institutes in India offering inetegrated phd in microbiology

28th September 2010, 01:11 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various institutes in India offering inetegrated phd in microbiology

Indian Institute of science (IISc) in banglore offers integrated phd in microbiology.

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) , Mumbai is another one.
29th September 2010, 07:49 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Various institutes in India offering inetegrated phd in microbiology

hii..

Various institutes in India offering inetegrated phd in microbiology
the scope of microbiology in india is not good u can go to aboard and get a good job there..
but sum institutes are..they are very good institutes.

Indian Institute of science (IISc) in banglore offers integrated phd in microbiology.

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) , Mumbai is another one.

good luck.
29th September 2010, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There aren’t a lot of universities that offer such an option. IISC Bangalore offers an integrated phd. There are lots of other universities that offer the courses separately. You could keep that as an option.
3rd October 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hello mam,
i want to know the institutes offering ph.d in microbiology in delhi ncr.
yhanks
13th November 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam,
I want to know the institutes offering ph.d in microbiology in delhi and hyderabad will you please help me
thank you.
17th December 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have completed Bachelors in pharmacy in 2010 and want to persue my higher studies in public health.can you suggest me the good colleges in india where i am eligible to apply and where they also give good placements too.
10th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i want to know the institutes offering integrated ph.d in microbiology.plz help me.my mail id is [email protected]
28th November 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

completed MSc in microbiology wanted to know list of colleges offering PhD in in microbiology specially in BIOFERTILIZERS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?