26th May 2011, 04:12 PM
suma naidu

Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?

I would like to know the colleges in south india offering short term course in both tourism management and women entreprnership.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  2. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Which are the colleges offering ceramic engineering in India as short term course?
  4. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  5. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  6. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  8. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  9. What should to after completion of BBA(Honors)?
  10. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel? -- [New]
  11. Colleges in South India offering MBA in Travel and Toursim?
  12. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 Entrepreneurship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?
  14. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  15. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  16. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  17. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  18. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
1st November 2011, 12:36 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?

Dear suma,
I am very sorry to inform u that there is no such good institute in southindia, which offers both the courses at a time in short term basis.. u can go for either tourism management or women entrepreneurship. there there are some best institutes in south India, specially in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?