2nd February 2012, 07:18 PM
manasa k naidu

Can i change my university to Vishweshwaraya Technological University from PTU without losing a year?

Is it Possible to change college and university from punjab technical university to vishweshwaraya technological university ?
please let me knoe the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my university to Vishweshwaraya Technological University from PTU without losing a year
  2. Can I change my university from PTU to Sikkim Manipal University or WBUT without losing a year?
  3. Can I change college and university from Punjab Technical University to Vishweshwarya Technological University?
  4. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Enginering, Advanced Mathematics for Engineers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  6. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
  7. How to change from PTU to any other after completing B.Tech?
  8. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester -- [New]
  9. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  11. Can i change my university in second year without loosing a year? I am in Jaipur University.
  12. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  13. Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University
  14. How to opt for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing B.Tech in IT?
  15. Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?
  16. Scope of msc electronics in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can we call a reputed Company for campus recruitment in our University? I'm in 3rd year (ME) in DR.B.A Technological university, Raigad
  18. How to change the university from Kerala university to another?
22nd December 2012, 12:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i change my university to Vishweshwaraya Technological University from PTU without losing a year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasa k naidu View Post
Is it Possible to change college and university from punjab technical university to vishweshwaraya technological university ?
please let me knoe the details.
Dear,

No, not in any case it will be possible to change your college or university in the mid of your engineering degree. If you want to do this then you will have to waste a year that you had completed in your present institute and then only you will be able to take admission in any other engineering college.

PTU is a very good university and provides good job opportunity to its students. Changing college will not bring any good to you. You better change your attitude and try to improve yourself.

Take your studies seriously and make a good academic record. Grow your technical, analytical and aptitude skills with proper guidance from any coaching or book or from a senior. Work on your communication skill and fluency in english. If you will make yourself deserving then you will get opportunity irrespective of your college. Many deserving students reach to the top from a C grade institute, you are from a good college , don't take any wrong decision or waste your academic year without any reason.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?