19th January 2011, 07:43 PM

Is there any way to do job in UPSC after MSc in Biotechnology?

i did my M.Sc in biotechnology and is there any way to do job in UPSC(union public service commision).

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  6. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  7. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  8. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  10. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  15. What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
21st January 2011, 12:57 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any way to do job in UPSC after MSc in Biotechnology?

The minimum educational qualification required to appear for the competitive exams conducted by UPSC is a graduate degree from a recognized university. So you can very well appear for UPSC exams.
15th March 2011, 02:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Definitely, you can join UPSC through giving civil service exams conducted by the UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria to appear for the civil service exams like IAS/IES/IFS etc. is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

As you have done Master's degree in biotechnology you can appear for the IAS exam. Notification for this exam is brought out generally at the month of December every year.

You can have this notification in both offline mode and as well as online modes.
So according to the notification apply for the exam.

All the best!
15th March 2011, 02:34 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Definitely, you can join UPSC through giving civil service exams conducted by the UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria to appear for the civil service exams like IAS/IES/IFS etc. is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

As you have done Master's degree in biotechnology you can appear for the IAS exam. Notification for this exam is brought out generally at the month of December every year.

You can have this notification in both offline mode and as well as online modes.

All the best!
21st March 2011, 09:18 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any way to do job in UPSC after MSc in Biotechnology?

Yeah you can attempt many exams like UPSC civils and PSU and Groups too

for Civils i will provide you the basic information.

check it out

Qualification for IAS exams

-> you should have a degree from any recognized university

-> you should have minimum age of 21 years

this is the basic eligibility criteria for civils

If you're of Reserved category then you definitely have chance this will be last and final attempt for you if you are SC/ST/PD candidate

relaxation upto 3 years for OBC

relaxation upto 5 years for SC/st

for further details get into this links

www.upscportal.com

www.onestopias.com

regards

~aditya
7th April 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

is there any specific job in upsc for biotechnology?
17th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

i have done MSc Bioinformatics, so for the preparation of IAS exam which suitable subjects should i opt? please suggest me....
10th July 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

is there any specific job in upsc for biotechnology?
16th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for upsc after completing b.tech biotechnology
19th July 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have complet M. Tech in biotechnology & bioinformetics. so i want to know any gernment job
7th October 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

to opt for which subjects in upsc if v hav complted msc biotech?
12th November 2011, 04:40 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi,

All the best!
25th September 2021, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have done MSc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?