27th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there a Civil construction boom in India?

what about civil constructions boom in india...please tell me if there is any

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  2. Names of top civil construction companies in India?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Details of the companies offering internship programs during summer?
  5. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top 10 civil construction companies in India?
  7. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  8. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. What I have to do in CE engineering?
  10. How should I join Civil Construction after completing commerce?
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to join Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering pursuing M.Com course?
  13. Construction companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  15. MBA in Construction after civil engineering, is it benifitial ?
  16. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  17. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  18. List all the civil construction companies in Northern India? -- [New]
26th August 2012, 12:19 AM
prince raj1

Default Re: Is there a Civil construction boom in India?

hi.....
Today giant companies like Vatika, Ambience in Delhi or IDEB in Bangalore, and Senior Builders are taking on big construction projects of their own and hoping to make money through the real estate boom that's sweeping the country. Although construction companies are facing major problems like lack of finance, capacity constraints, managerial skills etc.These will require massive investment both from public and private sectors calling for high skill expertise and management skills from the construction industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?