4th June 2013, 02:30 PM
rangan53

Is there a masters degree after BSc in Animation?

Is there a Master's Degree after BSc in Animation?...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a masters degree after BSc in Animation?
  2. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  4. Are there any UGC recognized university from where I can study for Masters in Animation?
  5. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  6. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  7. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  8. Best colleges in Chennai offering masters degree in Animation and VFX(Or) animation and gaming? What is the average fees for the above course?
  9. Is it possible to do PG course in Animation having completed B.Sc. Maths? Good Animation Institutes for PG course?
  10. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to do Master degree in Animation? Best college to do this course? -- [New]
  12. Am i eligible for bank PO post? I have completed BSc degree in animation
  13. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  14. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  15. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  16. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  17. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  18. What is the future in animation? I am doing BSc in Animation from Arena Delhi

10th February 2014, 01:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there a masters degree after BSc in Animation?

Planning is very important. Your priorities need to be set straight and plan your options accordingly. First of all you need to decide strictly about your weak grounds and strong points. There are graduate and post graduate diploma courses Industrial Design Communication Design Fashion Design. There is a four years Animation Design Graduate Diploma course which has the highest following. Application form can be downloaded from the official website of MIT Institute of Design. The filled application form along with DD of Rs 2000/- drawn in favor of "MIT Institute of Design," is payable at Pune.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?