21st February 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Are there separate markings for Subjective and Objective in class 12th Bihar Board exam?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for the Bihar Board exam so I want to know are there separate markings for Subjective and Objective in class 12th Bihar Board exam? Will I have to pass in both Subjective and Objective? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  2. Can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board? -- [New]
  3. Can I appear in Bihar board 12th exam 2016 without appearing in CBSE compartmental?
  4. How can I get my marks improved in class 12th Bihar board? When can I apply for the exam?
  5. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  6. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  7. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  8. Syllabus and entrance exam pattern of subjective or objective of M.Phil entrance exam?
  9. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?
  10. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  11. Can I apply for 12th exam as a private candidate from Bihar Board?
  12. Is AIPMT exam objective or subjective exam?
  13. When the Bihar Board is going to publish the Model question paper for 12th exam? How much will it cost?
  14. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  15. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  16. Can I get transfer from Bihar board to CBSE after completing class 10th?
  17. Madhya Pradesh Board Class XII Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2017, 01:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there separate markings for Subjective and Objective in class 12th Bihar Board exam?

Bihar School Examination Board ( BSEB ) popularly known as Bihar Board is the state board of examination which is concerned about the education system of Bihar.

The theory paper of board examination is divided into parts, one into Subjective paper with weightage of 60% marks of maximum marks and other one into Objective paper with weightage of 40% marks of maximum marks.

Now as far as you are concerned about passing in both the parts separately for being considered as a passed candidate then for your information there is no such rules and the combined marks of both part is considered in case of passing or failing a candidate.

Also for passing in a paper a student has to secure at least the 30% marks of the total maximum marks for the concerned paper.

For more details and updates related to BSEB you can visit its officail link www
15th December 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there separate markings for Subjective and Objective in class 12th Bihar Board exam?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for the Bihar Board exam so I want to know are there separate markings for Subjective and Objective in class 12th 2018 Bihar Board exam? Will I have to pass in both Subjective and Objective? Please answer as soon as possible
17th February 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I just given the Bihar Board exam so I want to know are there separate markings for Subjective and Objective in class 12th 2019 Bihar Board exam? Will I have to pass in both Subjective and Objective? Please answer as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?