24th March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th from Bihar Board but I want to change my Board so I want to know can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th March 2017, 09:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board?

No, you are not eligible to change your board after 11th std.

Candidates can only change there board after 10th for admission in 11th and have to continue with same board till 12th.

So, if you want to get admission in CBSE you have to take admission in 11th std, no direct admission to 12th std.
31st March 2017, 09:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board?

No, it is not possible to transfer to CBSE Board for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from Bihar Board. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard. As per education board rules, you need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from same board. So, it is not possible to transfer from Bihar Board to CBSE Board and I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from Bihar Board instead of changing to CBSE Board.
31st March 2017, 09:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You will have to take admission in any CBSE affiliated school which offers senior secondary classes. First step is to cancel your admission in 11th standard from BSEB board and take your documents like marksheet, transfer and migration certificate from existing school or college.

The next step is to visit any CBSE school and if seats are vacant and you meet minimum percentage of marks required for admission in desired stream. In this way, you can transfer from BSEB board to CBSE board in standard 11th.
31st March 2017, 10:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education which is one of the three Central board of education where as BSEB refers Bihar School Examination Board which is a state board of education.

As far as you are concerned about your transfer from BSEB Class 11th to CBSE Class 12th then it is not possible as for appearing in CBSE Class 12th board examination a student is required to be registered with the board in his/her Class 11th only.

So if you still want to change your board of education then you will have to pursue your Class 11th once again but this time with CBSE.
31st March 2017, 11:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

How to change board from Bihar Board to CBSE:

First step in this is to cancel your admission from current school of BSEB and take your documents like transfer certificate, migration certificate, marksheet of 10th board examination.

Next stage is to select CBSE affiliated school in which you want admission and get admission in interested stream.
10th August 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Im in 10 standard in cbse i want to take admission in bihar board in 11 what documents i required for changing board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?