26th October 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from Bihar board to CBSE after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I have given class 10th exam from Bihar board but now I want take admission in CBSE board is it possible to get admission in CBSE after after completing class 10th from Bihar board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board?
  2. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  3. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  4. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  5. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  10. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  11. Should I transfer to ISC Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  12. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  13. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 10th from Bihar Board? How should I start preparing for the exam? -- [New]
  14. Can i migrate to Bihar board after giving CBSE school based class 10th exams?
  15. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. What is the procedure to join NDA after completing class 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
27th October 2016, 04:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get transfer from Bihar board to CBSE after completing class 10th?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in CBSE board after 10th. After 10th you need to apply to CBSE board for the sake of admission. Schools will be announced cut off list & as per the admission will go on. Apply in at least 6-7 schools & note that preference will be given to CBSE board students first then to other boards.
27th October 2016, 04:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer from Bihar board to CBSE after completing class 10th?

Yes, you can transfer to CBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard from Bihar Board. To get admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board, you have to submit your Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate, 10th standard Marks sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc.,. which is obtained from Bihar Board school. After successful completion of admission process, you can get admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board school.
28th October 2016, 12:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can change from one board to another after 10th standard, you will just have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the prospective school. You can thereafter get admission in the prospective school and continue with your studies further.
28th October 2016, 02:27 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is very much possible.

You can search for the vacancy in the desired school in Bihar Board and if there is a vacancy you can submit the following documents.

* Previous Mark Sheets
* School Leaving certificate
* Character Certificate
* Migration Certificate (because of the change of the board)

You can pay the requisite fee and take the admission.

If the school asks for you to come through the entrance test, you have to sit in the entrance test as well. but that depends on the policies of the school.
21st February 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can bihar board student get admission in cbse school
23rd August 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from urdu education board to cbse after completing class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?